What's your favourite colour?

Saxen

Everyone must have one :P

Mine's Transparent, and my favourite example is probably this lil guy

20gv47.png

Creepy and adorable :D

What's yours?

Favourite Neopet Colour?

For me, I'd go with Darigan. I really how fierce and scary Darigan Neopets come out, like the Darigan Hissi for example (though the Unconverted version is more menacing than the one I have). Also, a good portion of Darigan Neopets are Purple (like the Hissi, Poogle, Krawk, Draik, Kiko, and Jetsam for example), which is also my favourite real-world colour.

Errrr, gotta say baby, i can't resist a SINGLE baby pet, just look at the kougra or lupe <3

That's a toughy....it's a toss-up between Grey (so cute and sad), Halloween (wicked and awesome), and Pirate (love the colors and clothes) for me.

Some of my favorite examples being:

4.png4.png4.png

Desert and the new WRAITH, it looks so awesome. Hopefully they will add new pets to wraith list. ^^

I totally agree, the new wraith colour is wicked cool, I can't wait until more pets can be painted ^_^

4.png

This one I agree is seriously awesome :) I do like Halloween pets but I don't like that you can just take off their costumes :/ I wish they kept all the Hallo pets UC. *sigh*

Definitely Maraquan, with the Usul being my favourite. It depends on the pet though. I love my Pink Flotsam because she's so easy to customise, but I also love my Baby Korbat who is next to impossible to customise. I'd never think to have another Pink pet though, because I'm not hugely into the colour as a whole, it just works really well with Clea.