The New Snowager?

xSummer

Apparently it's really not. I've only been able to get back in every 2 hours or so. I guess the people getting in every hour are lucky because one of us is glitching. But yeah, this has been an issue for a bunch of people. No one's sure what really should be happening.

It is every hour. For example: if you collected your prize at 7:14 am then you would collect your next prize at 8:14 am and so on and so forth.

Edit:

nvm, apparently this is not true xD Collected prize this morning at 7:18 am and then tried to collect again at 8:22 am and it wouldn't let me.

I've collected a prize twice today but I couldn't get it every hour. I think mine was 2 hours in between as well.

For me, and everyone else I have spoken to, you can go to Snowager once every two hours. If you go before your two hours are up you will receive a message telling you to go back tomorrow. Ignore that and return once your two hours have completed.

I didn't even know the hours changed from the specific times!! Neato!

All I get from it is lame prizes though =/ I don't want no more snowballs, give me the good stuff!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.