Completed Qualifying Games List

Aalnius

Qualifying Games  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Have you completed all the games on the GMC qualifying list?

2. 2. Are you enjoying the GMC this year?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not bothered with it
    • The prizes are rubbish i want paintbrushes!!!!

Hi Everyone, so yesterday i finished all the games in the qualifying games list mainly due to the fact that if they do have a hidden prize at the end for doing that then i'd be pretty bummed if i hadn't done it, but i was just wondering how many other people have completed all the games on the qualifying list.

just to be clear im not saying there definitely will be a prize for completing all the qualifying games just that ive done them all just incase.

(raises hand)

I've completed the entire list of games on the qualifying games list. I'm not sure if there really is a hidden prize like a better trophy or a secret avatar if you complete the entire qualifying games list, but it doesn't hurt to try anyway.

I've been enjoying the GMC as well, though a few of the challenges were a bit ridiculous at first, but worth practicing if you want the big prize.

there's a special prize for that?!?!?!?! I'M SO GOING TO FINISH IT!!!!!!! *hurries to play more games**brain explodes* :laughingsmiley:

edit: even a score of 1 point counts, doesn't it?

edit2: nooooo, can't get dar-blat, anybody some tips??

there's a special prize for that?!?!?!?! I'M SO GOING TO FINISH IT!!!!!!! *hurries to play more games**brain explodes* :laughingsmiley:

edit: even a score of 1 point counts, doesn't it?

edit2: nooooo, can't get dar-blat, anybody some tips??

Let me answer these questions for you:

1. Yes it does count, there is no designated score that you need to send for completing all the games on the qualifying games list.

2. Dar-BLAT!!! is a game near similar to Splat-a-Sloth, only though Dar-BLAT!!! is a bit more harder. The second you see the Darblat appear, blast him! Also, you have to extremely alert if you want to get a single score in that game as well. Once you hit him, your score will send automatically.

Let me answer these questions for you:

1. Yes it does count, there is no designated score that you need to send for completing all the games on the qualifying games list.

2. Dar-BLAT!!! is a game near similar to Splat-a-Sloth, only though Dar-BLAT!!! is a bit more harder. The second you see the Darblat appear, blast him! Also, you have to extremely alert if you want to get a single score in that game as well. Once you hit him, your score will send automatically.

thank you, i guess i'll just try, and evantually i will blast that darn thing... almost had it........ AAAAARGH

but i will get that list, what was the prize for completing it last year?

thank you, i guess i'll just try, and evantually i will blast that darn thing... almost had it........ AAAAARGH

but i will get that list, what was the prize for completing it last year?

just to be clear im not saying there definitely is a prize just that i did them all just incase there was, also i despise dar blat and splat the sloth doesn't help that my connection is bad atm so alot of my scores end up not sending :(

nah, i'll just try, it'll give me np anyways, so it doesn't matter if there's a prize or not, but i really hope there is one, i almost finished the left half ^^

I'm on it! :D

I really need to thank you, Aalnius, for bringing this topic up. Or else I wouldn't have known about this 'reward.'

And while I'm at it, I'm also trying to complete the annoying bonuses for today's 'favorite list' challenge thingy.

Playing all the games will probably not be a requirement, but they might ask us to play 50 from the list or something. Until I know how much effort I have to put into this... I shall keep working on my final projects that are due this week. The reward for those will be greater than anything offered by the GMC anyway :P.

i've completed the left row, but dar-blat... yeah... that one will be impossible for me :'(

but i'll keep trying ^^

I've not played all the games, mainly because I don't like playing most of them and I don't have the time. Turns out I am the only one who voted no... I must say I prefer the 'previous' gmcs more. The bonus challenges are outright boring, so the whole pick a team thing isn't really worth it in my opinion. I also preferred having to do 5 things every day, since those scores would usually be easier to get, or at least less time consuming.

The prizes are rubbish? They always are. Real prizes are at the end.

I completed all games when I had time to do so, just in case completing x number of games is a challenge tomorrow. That way, I won't have to waste my time doing it on a Monday, when I work late and will be busy in general :).

That was my thought too.

I have completed all the games on a "just in case" basis. Plus the last challenge listed tomorrow doesn't have dots under it so they could use that one for "x" number of games to complete.

Either way, I hope for all of us who completed them it was at least fun.

I'm not very pleased with GMC this year... but I like it at the same time. What are with these prizes though? I better get a good trophy! LOL

I'm so close, though, I've pretty much finished the harder ones already, the only ones left standing are:

• Extreme Faerie Cloud Racers - Which is laggy
  • Eye of the Storm - Which I find confusing
  • MAGAX: Destroyer II - Which is a daily game of mine
  • Mutant Graveyard of Doom II - Which seems quite laggy (and avatar want!)
  • Nimmos Pond - Which is pretty hard
  • Time Tunnel - Which is almost impossible for me to beat
  • Tubular Kiko Racing - Which has awkward controls
  • Tyrannian Mini Golf - Which might of seemed like a cakewalk

I'm so close, though, I've pretty much finished the harder ones already, the only ones left standing are:

• Extreme Faerie Cloud Racers - Which is laggy
  • Eye of the Storm - Which I find confusing
  • MAGAX: Destroyer II - Which is a daily game of mine
  • Mutant Graveyard of Doom II - Which seems quite laggy (and avatar want!)
  • Nimmos Pond - Which is pretty hard
  • Time Tunnel - Which is almost impossible for me to beat
  • Tubular Kiko Racing - Which has awkward controls
  • Tyrannian Mini Golf - Which might of seemed like a cakewalk

• Extreme Faerie Cloud Racers - before clicking click to play button on the game page scroll down and there should be abit for game quality change it to low and it should run better.
  • Eye of the Storm - i find timed mode easier to get the score on, click in the middle at the start then when you find someone pointing follow the direction and click 2-4 squares in that direction rinse and repeat till you find the ship
  • MAGAX: Destroyer II - this one should be a cinch for you then :)
  • Mutant Graveyard of Doom II - this might help guide
  • Nimmos Pond - again this might help Guide
  • Time Tunnel - do all one colour at the start, then do one colour each afterwards after you get orange or green to find the spot then rinse and repeat
  • Tubular Kiko Racing - no real advice i dislike this game immensely
  • Tyrannian Mini Golf - plan your shots out before you make them