AH! too cool!

GlossyNinjax3

so I was just strolling around the pound when I found a maraquan uni! :rolleyes_anim:

her name is unicornito123456789, but I plan to call her Connie :wub_anim:

So, with my new discovery, I was wondering is anyone else found a really awesome pet just laying around the pound?

If so did you adopt them? ^_^

Did I find a really awesome pet at the pound? I find them almost every time I stop by. I do pick up some rare finds while I'm pound surfing as well.

All of the pets I currently own have been rescued from the Neopian Pound.

I adopted Lippstik back in the summer of 2002 when she was still a White Usul, that was my very first lucky adopt. The story on how she became a Poogle is an entirely different story (though I did not adopt her as a Poogle :P).

firefly_goblin was another lucky and fortunate find while surfing the pound back during the late summer of 2010. I adopted her when she was a Cloud Kiko with a fine HP statistic, though I didn't know that I adopted her with a lot of HP. Since the moment I adopted her, we became really fast friends and firefly_goblin still remains a very loyal companion among all of my pets.

Hiss_Dragon05 was another fine adopt, though not as awesome as adopting a Grey Jetsam (which I will cover later in this post). I adopted him as a Red Hissi shortly before Altador Cup VI came around.

I always save my best adoption for last, that would be Nifuel. One of my friends at another Neopets fan forum that I go to has ditched her, and I had to abandon my Red Pteri Nensondubois just so I can swoop down and successfully adopt Nifuel from the pound. She was adopted as a Grey Jetsam, and she'll remain like that for years on in, and will successfully become the ultimate avatar lending pet someday.

Yes... My favorite pets, I miss so much. My first adoption was a Hissi named "Detestion" Just a normal red Hissi. But an amazing name, and I treasured that Hissi. I actually used two FFQs on him, and he looked like: detestion.png

Though, that account was lost and so was he... :sad02:

Then, Xillie was my next find. Another Hissi! After a magma dip, and some customization:

xillie-2.png

Same as my last Hissi.

Those are my great finds...

congrats on that pound surf .. Maraquan Unis are one of my favorites (if i'll ever get a FFQ i'll use it on Faras to make her Maraquan)

some Pets I adopted :

Peopha - White Peophin ... I painted her Royal

Gazookasesamile - Maraquan Acara

V00D00 - Yellow Chia (but I loved the name) ... Made him a Halloween Uni

randomsilliness - i loved the name :D ... currently a lab pet

--

I had more but I adopted them out ..

sounds nice

well done

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Congrats! :D

I've never actually found such pets when I go to the pound. But I have found a purple grundo and a white Grundo(I wonder if that's common 'cause I've found it twice or thrice till now).

To be honest Arie, Brown, Purple, and White Grundos are a very common sight at the Neopian Pound. They are common for the following reason:

You can create a Grundo of the following colours at the Adopt-a-Grundo over at the Space Station:

Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Brown, Purple, and White

Therefore, any Grundo of those colours mentioned above are pretty easy to spot over at the pound.

That's a really great catch! Congratulations :)

I found Blogs in the pound ^^ I hope to morph him into a Skunk Draik one day and he'll host various pages. That's my only decent pound catch ever :P

On my side account I just adopted a white shoryu that appears to have no eyeballs.

_Waalie link

I'm not sure if other people can see her eyes or not, but I think it's pretty cool. I

should get her a red tipped white cane to hold onto, but I don't think they make one.

That is both creepy and cool at the same time o_O

You could probably do a wicked customization with her though :P