GMC: Who Gave Up On Bonuses?

xSummer

Until today I have done all bonuses but due to time and level of hard, I didn't do them today. Only one I am thinking of doing is Bumble Beams. Plus the prizes aren't that great anymore seeing they all deflated. How about you are you doing bonuses?

P.S: Plus i learned that doing the bonuses won't get you a better trophy anyways.

So far, I've done all of the bonus ones. And I will continue to. I've already done the bonus ones for Snowmuncher/Petpet Plunge and Bumble Beams. I'm halfway done with the bonus for Sutek's Tomb/Piper Panic. That will leave me all day to get Gwyl's Great Escape and the bonus for that.

So far, I've done all of the bonus ones. And I will continue to. I've already done the bonus ones for Snowmuncher/Petpet Plunge and Bumble Beams. I'm halfway done with the bonus for Sutek's Tomb/Piper Panic. That will leave me all day to get Gwyl's Great Escape and the bonus for that.

yea I don't mind doing the other ones but the gwyl's one would hurt me too much hahaha

I tried it once, without a guide this morning, and got about 330. So with a guide and the bonus round, it hopefully won't be too hard. If it is, I'll just do as many as I can.

with the bonus round i got the score when i grabbed the last gem in level 3. just so time consuming.

I didn't do it on:

Barf Boat and Mop 'n' Bop - Too hard

Neopian Battlefield Legends - Time consuming

And yeah, I knew that either.

Same here. I am also not going to be doing it on sophie's stew and hungry skeith as well as chariot chase and meepit vs feepit.

I did 2 bonuses for Sutek/Piper (can't concentrate on Sutek anymore) finished

and

2 for Gwyl ..

I will finish later .. maybe

DONE !!!!!!!!!!

Bonus Prizes , Y U NO GIVE ME STRENGTH POTION ?

Today's bonus' are really hard but hopefully I'll complete them all by the end D:

I didn't haven't done any bonuses since day 3 because I haven't had the time, and it's killing me inside :( .

But I've been wondering, should I be doing more of the games on qualifying games list? Some people on the boards seem to think that they're be another "submit 75 qualifying games" challenge like last year...and the year before...and the year before...well I guess that answers my question.

But will playing the games still count if we do them before the challenge comes?

I have just one more bonus play and I will be at 100%. It's the MeepitvsFeepit/Chariot Chase one. Meepit vs Feepit was easy. But if I never have to play Chariot Chase again, it will be too soon. That game is horrible! :grrr:

Guess I'm the only one here who finds Chariot Chase relatively easy. ._.

I never really gave up on the bonuses, I'm still doing my best to root for my team, no matter how hard or ridiculous the challenge is.