Gwyl's Great Escape? Like Really?

xSummer

On the main screen .. click "continue game" and put code gwylsgreatestescapeever it'll give you a bonus round with 21 gems before the actual game .. but remember you can die in it too ...

just keep clicking gently on the fly (whatever that p3 is) ... and with some practice you can do it in 2 levels (+ the bonus)

Angelo, that Petpetpet would be a Lightmite.

Also if you want some good routes for each level (except for the final level), refer to Tickular's Gwyl's Great Escape guide right here: http://www.neopets.com/~tickular

thanks angelo! hopefully I can. Should I use a mouse or is my laptop trackpad just as hard haha

To be honest, many Neopets games are easier with a mouse. It's a lot harder if you use your laptop trackpad.

If you don't have a mouse for laptop, get one at your local computer store, or the tech department of your local Wal-Mart, Target, Best Buy, etc.

To be honest, many Neopets games are easier with a mouse. It's a lot harder if you use your laptop trackpad.

If you don't have a mouse for laptop, get one at your local computer store, or the tech department of your local Wal-Mart, Target, Best Buy, etc.

Thanks to Angelo, I actually got it on my laptop trackpad! I got the score when I got the last gem on the third level, didn't even have to complete the level. Thanks so much. No way I am doing the bonuses for that one now that I know doing the bonuses won't get you a better trophy haha.

topic can be closed.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.