Beauty contest entry - less than an hour until the end!

Lozzie

luanolufull-1.png

I'm nervous indeed! And excited to see how I've done this week! D: If anyone could spare a last minute vote I'd be forever greatful!

Gahh, am I over excited about this contest when I actually have butterflies in my tummy? Haha.

Link to vote is here, if anyone could I'd be so thankful:

http://www.neopets.com/beauty/details.phtml?pet=Luanolu

Has anyone else ever felt so nervous about finding out the results when they've entered a contest on neopets before? :)

EDIT: Whoooo! :D My kougra came first! I'm so happy; thankyou all for your support!

For the next 10 minutes you'll be able to find me collapsed on the floor as my heart rate starts to calm down again, haha!

Thanks again, everyone. ;w; I love you guys!

:O Amazing. Simply awesome.

But:

(Not revealing my account name yet.) is not old enough to vote

Please come back later and try again.

I tried to vote, but I can't yet. I really wish I could! That is great!

Thankyou very much! :D Awh, that's alright, thankyou anyway!

I can't wait to find out how I've done! xDD Gahh.

You totally deserve to win! I love the background, and just all the colors blend!

Heehee, thankyou! I do quite like the background/border thing.

The more I look at it though, the more I think I could have done more to it. D: Oh well, nothing I can do about it now!! Haha. I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed! I think there's only something like 15 minutes until the end of the contest! Eek!

Heehee, thankyou! I do quite like the background/border thing.

The more I look at it though, the more I think I could have done more to it. D: Oh well, nothing I can do about it now!! Haha. I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed! I think there's only something like 15 minutes until the end of the contest! Eek!

Yeah, did you get the background idea from: gif_gmc_mistsofshenkuu.gif Mists of Shenkuu?

Yeah, did you get the background idea from: gif_gmc_mistsofshenkuu.gif Mists of Shenkuu?

Haha, that's a funny thing because actually I didn't! :O My artwork was submitted to the BC over a week ago - and went on display for voting last friday so I couldn't have, since the mists only came out was it yesterday or the day before?

When I recieved that item, my jaw just dropped! Haha. It's the fastest ever item to be equipped to my pet - it's as though they made it just for my kougra (I know they didn't, but I like to think so)! xDD

good luck again! *roots for you*

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Haha, that's a funny thing because actually I didn't! :O My artwork was submitted to the BC over a week ago - and went on display for voting last friday so I couldn't have, since the mists only came out was it yesterday or the day before?

When I recieved that item, my jaw just dropped! Haha. It's the fastest ever item to be equipped to my pet - it's as though they made it just for my kougra (I know they didn't, but I like to think so)! xDD

Lol! That is funny! Though what is the NST time that it ends?

I'm just reading this and missed the opportunity to vote.

Congrats on your win! Your Kougra looks awesome!