What are you thankful for?

Naamah D.

What am I thankful for?

1. My Family- Everyone must like their family by default. :P

2. My Limited Edition Neopets- I worked so hard on adopting/obtaining them, especially my Faerie Poogle and Grey Jetsam.

3. My ever-increasing video game collection- I feel especially thankful for owning some harder to find NES games (like Bubble Bobble Part 2, Fire 'n Ice, and Wario's Woods for example).

I'm thankful for:

The Internet - For teaching me many things and being able to learn many more.

My Laptop - Would not survive without this :P

Video games - For being an outlet for me to just chill and relax from the real world.

My family - of course =P

I am thankful for:

My family. Even though we don't get along all of the time, I'm really glad I have a family.

My friends, online and offline. Even though I don't have many friends (online or offline) I love every single one of them. <3

Having things to draw with. For me, drawing is the best therapy and it has made me feel better countless times.

Electricity and technology.

The fact that there is pretty much unlimited music, or that so many people act on their desire to make it. By the time I burn out on what I'm listening to lately, not only is there a sea of stuff I haven't heard yet but tons of new artists will probably be creating as well.