GMC game score requirements

Sakabato

Good question Haduo. The answer is, they don't need any score requirement (including hard ones like Dar-BLAT! and Splat-a-Sloth). You can send any score you like for any qualifying game. ;)

Oh right, the thing is, one of the challenges are likely to want you to complete 70+ games or something.

126 qualifying games listed to be honest. I'm not entirely sure if you get a special prize for getting the entire Qualifying Games list all filled in, but it's a big challenge nonetheless! I'm willing to get it all filled in during this Thanksgiving Break.

I THINK the higher the score the more points you earn for your team, but I am not certain. There are required scores for qualifying games that are chosen for each day.

126 qualifying games listed to be honest. I'm not entirely sure if you get a special prize for getting the entire Qualifying Games list all filled in, but it's a big challenge nonetheless! I'm willing to get it all filled in during this Thanksgiving Break.

126? I'm pretty sure you made a typo there, it's actually 124.