Leedom111's Art

leedom111

The 8 Bit ... I think you've cracked it o_O With the Antique I love the great contrast between the two. One fits, the other is brightly rainbow XD Opposites attract!

I actually wondered where Faeries come from in terms of birth. Were they ever young? Or did they just appear as adults? I know you're not allowed to write about male Faeries for NT ...

The 8 Bit ... I think you've cracked it o_O With the Antique I love the great contrast between the two. One fits, the other is brightly rainbow XD Opposites attract!

I actually wondered where Faeries come from in terms of birth. Were they ever young? Or did they just appear as adults? I know you're not allowed to write about male Faeries for NT ...

there are no male faeries

faeries just exist in Neopia .. no questions asked lol

they appeared out of nowhere :shiftyeyes_anim:

Thank you for all think kind comments, you guys! :wub_anim: Sorry to make you jealous

I've decided to show you some of my old art. The oldest are from 2005 (I think)

Hopefully it's bad enough to make you all feel a little better ^_^

I have tried to find the worst of what I have. Enjoy.

Lori111-collage2.gif

I was extremely proud of these at the time o______o

Idreamofkrawk24.gif

Ha ha I've gotten so much better at photoshop

Lori-head.gif

LorihuggingGarron.gif

These two are art trades >___>

clow_dee.gif

Forest_Spirit2.gif

Oekakis:

TaigaRoman.png

Kidihe.png

Tiberonth.gif

Oh that background...

Baby_xander_-fin.png

goonie-govenatorj2g.jpg

Tiberonth-lucky.gif

tiberonth_faerieflower_larger_better.jpg

taiga_sitting_marked.jpg

Wooow I cannot believe I drew some of these XD

But I have seen worse so I guess there's that...

And here's a few that I actually kind of like...

Garron-dominate_small.jpg

battledomer.jpg

I want to redraw this!

lori-robot_jpg.jpg

Wowww I love the new pieces you put up, especially the jhudora and bartamus one. How can you draw so much??? I'm so jealous haha. I can barely keep up drawing for the AG and have totally been neglecting requests. I'm falling so behind in school since playing neopets again *facepalm*

Love the 8-bit one too. I never even thought of drawing 8bit pets. I loved the 8-bit chomby in the AG too xD

How can you draw so much??? I'm so jealous haha. I can barely keep up drawing for the AG and have totally been neglecting requests. I'm falling so behind in school since playing neopets again *facepalm*

Well, I basically sit at my computer all day, doing nothing but surf the web, watch tv, and draw @___@ I need to do something productive with my life...

Neopets totally consumes my life, too, but you gotta keep up with school... I don't know how to advise you, because I have the same problem and never really dealt with it XD

Leedom, you call those bad?! Hahaha I wish I could draw like that ^_^ Maybe with enough practice.

Anyway just wanted to say again that you are super super talented! :O

Oh nooo I've become one of those artists who's all like "Oh look at my terrible work" and everyone's like "nuuu that's awesome!" XD

But seriously though, they really aren't all that terrible... I've definitely seen worse. But surely you can tell they're no comparison to my current work?

Here's some new stuff:

pretty-peophin2.jpg

fyora-kacheek2.jpg

reporter.jpg

stinky-bori.gif

I don't think Mutant Neopets can even wear wigs like those, but that Mutant Peophin looks cute if you ask me.

Other one I enjoyed was that Faerie Queen Kacheek, I enjoy the choice of scenery for that one. <3

Awesome pictures again :D It's amazing to see how much improvement you've made in the last few years! Really gives me hope that I'm not going to be stuck being mediocre forever and it is in fact possible for me to get better, as long as I practice :P

*Love* the baby Bori one by the way, heheee <3

Blahh, well I pretty much decided to do this huge painting for school (like, hopefully around 40 ft long) so I'm going to have even less time to draw neopets stuff now =(. Makes me saaaad, I didn't even get to enter the BC yet, and the BC brings back a lot of memories =0

Grats on getting in today with the coconut shy/scratchcards guys =D

Oh nooo I've become one of those artists who's all like "Oh look at my terrible work" and everyone's like "nuuu that's awesome!" XD

But seriously though, they really aren't all that terrible... I've definitely seen worse. But surely you can tell they're no comparison to my current work?

Here's some new stuff:

pretty-peophin2.jpg

fyora-kacheek2.jpg

reporter.jpg

stinky-bori.gif

Your new stuff is absolutely incredible (*crosses fingers and wishes for artistic talent to be bestowed on me*) and yeah this is definitely a huge improvement...it's just you've improved something that already very good ;D

Saw your "Hey there, Sssshorty!" picture in the gallery and think it might be my favourite ever. You've done the characters so well :D love it

Woah there, 40 ft long?!? That's quite intense. Are you painting a mural or are you using one giant piece of paper or what? :weird:

I was just going to buy like 20ft of canvas (I think5-6ft wide) to start with, and put it on the floor of my studio and just start at one end and work along it bit by bit.

I'm doing a kind of dreamscape. I have more than enough dreams to fill it up, I just don't know if I'll be able to withstand the boredom xD

Awww that mutant peo is actually cute! ^_^ good job as always.

(Also, I was wondering, am I correct when I say that they put up new pics in the AG every Monday and Thursday? so the news for Tuesday and Friday...?)

Checked the AG again today and no surprise, there you are :D hehe. Good job honey!

Awww that mutant peo is actually cute! ^_^ good job as always.

(Also, I was wondering, am I correct when I say that they put up new pics in the AG every Monday and Thursday? so the news for Tuesday and Friday...?)

They always put up a new AG page for holidays, so I think those can be on random days. I'm not sure about just random AG features though. I just know that the first week after the winter break in january they had a new AG page every day, because I remember getting in 4 times that week xD

Can I ask if you are open to requests? :D

If you are, can you please use your awesometastic wit that you apply in your images, and draw me one to celebrate fantastic memberness? :D I have a basic idea that it would include a star, and a line behind it. :P (that would be the underline thingy for the fantastic members)

Please and thank YOU! :) :) :)

Can I ask if you are open to requests? :D

If you are, can you please use your awesometastic wit that you apply in your images, and draw me one to celebrate fantastic memberness? :D I have a basic idea that it would include a star, and a line behind it. :P (that would be the underline thingy for the fantastic members)

Please and thank YOU! :) :) :)

I'd love to draw you something! I'm... not sure I understand exactly what you want though? ^_^;

Congrats on getting to fantastic membership status (what is it, and how do I get it? :P )

Anyway...

I'm kind of mad right now that I didn't get in for Kacheek day. It kind of snuck up on me, since it's the weekend, but I had previously submitted... wait for it... FOUR pictures. Yes. I'm 0 for four on Kacheek day. Maybe it's because I got in consecutively for a few days? Ugh. I already don't like kacheeks that much, and this makes me like them less :<

These are old...

kacheeky.jpgfyora-kacheek2.jpgBRAAAAINS2.jpg

and a new one

sad-day.jpg

Sometimes when I see really simple pictures in the AG I am jealous, because I know if I did something like that it would never get in...

If you keep submitting them I'm sure they'd get in. I submitted my Ogrin pic for like a week straight and they finally took it xD. Since that was the only picture i had other than holiday themed ones.

I'd love to draw you something! I'm... not sure I understand exactly what you want though? ^_^;

Congrats on getting to fantastic membership status (what is it, and how do I get it? :P )

Anyway...

I'm kind of mad right now that I didn't get in for Kacheek day. It kind of snuck up on me, since it's the weekend, but I had previously submitted... wait for it... FOUR pictures. Yes. I'm 0 for four on Kacheek day. Maybe it's because I got in consecutively for a few days? Ugh. I already don't like kacheeks that much, and this makes me like them less :<

Sometimes when I see really simple pictures in the AG I am jealous, because I know if I did something like that it would never get in...

Well, if I asked you for a birthday celebration, think of what you would draw, and then CHANGE IT TO A FM CELEBRATION WHOOT. Star, and underline, because that's what's added to my name, now. :) I know we get some extra perks: E.g no waiting 20 secs to do another search (WHICH I LOVE) and more message space and stuffies but I'm not too sure. I've seen it around the sire before... somewhere.... And you get it when you hit 2,000 posts. :)

Also, your pictures are beautiful, but maybe they wanted to give a chance to the people who CAN'T draw, but try their best to, anyway? I mean, you already have so many pics in the AG. :)

you automatically become a Fantastic Member once you make your 2000th post ...

I got in literally 2 days before Sweetdang came back to TDNF :) and she already has more posts than me lol

I'm really sorry you didn't get in for Kacheek Day .. any of those pics (or all of them) SHOULD be in @_@ maybe u can re-submit the one with Island and Royal dancing for GadGadsbogen in March ....

oh and btw I voted for both your pets in the BC :)

I spared my Grundo and Jetsam votes for you in the Beauty Contest. I hope you do well, and I adore your Grey Jetsam as well.

Thanks for the votes :D

Been busy drawing some things...

These are of my new adopted pet Botak...

zombori.jpgrainbow-zombie.jpgrainbori.jpg

Now I seriously love Boris :D

the new maraquan kacheek

mara-kacheek.jpg

ANND I finally created a 4th side account... I don't know if you have to create a pet (I probably shouldn't have if I don't have to) but I was on auto-pilot, so here's RajaGemini:

starry-raja.jpg

Awesome :D