Happy Birthday Neopets!

hrtbrk

All pets get free training, awesome! I may give my Hissi, Poogle, and Jetsam some free training tomorrow.

Also, that fancy shirt the Hissi is sporting looks fancy. I can never forget the Kougra Plushie, it's an adorable delight to any plushie collector. <3

*watches clock* BE MIDNIGHT! NOW! I can't wait. I'm really busy tomorrow so I won't have time to go online D8

Loving the female Bori's hair! SO elegant and feminine!

Also I'm slightly confused with the dates (why is there no date on neopets pages?). So the 15th NST is not here yet, right? So we can't get training yet but the goodie bag is already available, is that right? Because it's 15th already where I am, and I always have this problem. I just don't see why I can't finally get my head around time zones <_<

Loving the female Bori's hair! SO elegant and feminine!

Also I'm slightly confused with the dates (why is there no date on neopets pages?). So the 15th NST is not here yet, right? So we can't get training yet but the goodie bag is already available, is that right? Because it's 15th already where I am, and I always have this problem. I just don't see why I can't finally get my head around time zones <_<

It will be the 15th in an hour and a half. :)

Anyone know if we will get five score sends instead of three like we usually do?

Answer: We still do get those five score sends Karina.

This is one reason why I look forward to Neopets' Birthday.

How do you get the avatar?

Just visit the New Features page on November 15th to get the avatar, pretty easy. :yes: