Luanolu, my darling Kougra.

Lozzie

luanolufull-1.png

I created her 3 days ago, and already she's demanded my full attention! :laughingsmiley:

I love this cat. Next thing you know she'll be demanding VIP entry to the gourmet club!

Anyway; drawn and rendered in Paint Tool Sai. Hope you like it! ;)

Thankyou! Oh, I wasn't aware of the art gallery. Can you submit something to the art gallery that's already being submitted to the Beauty contests though?

I thhink I might hold off entering this one to the art gallery, and draw her again and actually incorporate a background properly. :) She's so much fun to draw I don't mind drawing her again!

I don't know if it's just me either, but I find it difficult to add a background to an existing drawing, unless I include the background from when I start the initial sketching.

Also, I'm looking at getting her a petpet soon - I think a Belonthiss would go well. They're just so pretty, and the blue/red would compliment Lu well. So I could look at making a drawing including the petpet and a background. ^_^

Speaking of backgrounds, I'd suggest a jungle-like environment for this piece of art. I never seen a Neopet of any kind look so lifelike before in my life, I really adore this. This beauty gets a 9.5 out of 10, it just needs a decent background, and I'd really consider this top notch! :yes:

that is fantastic .. brilliant .. amazing art ..

no words are enough to describe it :D

speaking of Belonthiss .. I have one on my RB Peophin if you wanna check it out

i concur with everyone when i say your art should be featured in the Art Gallery ... and you can win lots of Gold trophies in the BC with that sort of talent

*applauds*

p.s the name kinda makes me feel she should be painted Island ...

firstly, welcome to TDN Lozzie ^_^

i hope you will enjoy your stay here :)

and for the drawing,

that is the breathtaking art!

simply awesome! expression-wise, composure-wise, color-wise, everything!

everything is in the perfect condition :)

do you have any deviantart account?

Oh gosh, thankyou so much everyone! ^_^-

I've updated - added a very simple background and removed the shadow on the floor - I think I like it better this way.

Hmm, I think after this next week or so, I'll look at making some artwork for the Art Gallery! Heehee. It's a shame you can't submit artwork to both the art gallery and the BC. Oh well.

I guess the good thing about the Art Gallery is its actually the people working at neopets that chooses whether your artwork should win or not, and it's not just a public vote. (I've never been popular so public voting isn't really a good thing for me.)

Angelo - Awh, it's so pretty! I tried using the shop wizard to find one the other day, but it didn't come up with any results... I hope they're not rare or something? Knowing my luck though... haha. I always seem to get attracted by the more expensive things!

I see what you mean about her name. I was thinking of having her painted spotted, so she's like a cheetah. :3 Might be a while away yet though, since I'm slow at saving np up, plus I'm quite enjoying making paintings of her in her current colours!

~Shoot Em All Peophin!~ - I do indeed! Though to be honest there's barely anything on it... I'm a huge procrastinator when it comes to art. I should start giving myself tasks like creating at least a finished piece of artwork every weekend when I'm not working on uni stuff.

Anyway; my dA is L-Clark if you want to check it out. :)

Why are you so amazing TELL ME D:

But yea, that's an AWESOMEly awesome job there. :)

Thankyou! Oh, I wasn't aware of the art gallery. Can you submit something to the art gallery that's already being submitted to the Beauty contests though?

I thhink I might hold off entering this one to the art gallery, and draw her again and actually incorporate a background properly. :) She's so much fun to draw I don't mind drawing her again!

The art gallery is just a place to show case your works, doesn't matter where they've gone before, as long as they're yours! ^_^

Thankyou very much! :*

The art gallery is just a place to show case your works, doesn't matter where they've gone before, as long as they're yours! ^_^

Ahh, okay thanks. I've recieved word though that the art gallery rejects work that's already been submitted to the Beauty or Random Contests, sadly. I'm just going to have to advertise her as much as possible this coming week, and go for gold! :yes:

I'm not sure what the rules are regarding advertising for BC entries though; I did read that it shouldn't be done in this forum, but an advertising forum? Sadly I can't seem to find that forum though.

We can't post stuff that went into competitions on TDN? :O

Beauty contest entries: The art forum is NOT the place to advertise your entry for voting! If you need to do that, please post in the appropriate forum. If you have potential BC entries that you would like critiqued, or if you want to just show us your picture, that is okay. "VOTE 4 my pet this week plezzzz" topics are considered spam in the art forum and aren't allowed. Please put the words "SAMPLE" across any Neopets entry to avoid it possibly being stolen and used in the BC.

It's in the sticky at the top of the art gallery. I think 'appropriate forum' is supposed to link to the correct forum, but nothing is coming up for me. Perhaps the rules have changed, I don't know. But I'd rather hold off asking people to vote for Lu here until I know for certain where I'm allowed to post. :yes:

Oh, you want to ask for votes! I thought you just wanted to post it up. :P Okay... I just realized it WAS in the art gallery already. Trololol, sorry about that.

I do believe they go here, because wembly has previously posted her own topic to get people to vote for her, and no mod found anything wrong with that! There's one for BC here in the Art Gallery, but I think that should have been moved, so I'll go, err, ask about it. In the meanwhile, stick to "Neopets general chat", because that's where the "here' link leads you. :P

Oooh wow, that is really pretty! :O Awesome :D

It's in the sticky at the top of the art gallery. I think 'appropriate forum' is supposed to link to the correct forum, but nothing is coming up for me. Perhaps the rules have changed, I don't know. But I'd rather hold off asking people to vote for Lu here until I know for certain where I'm allowed to post. :yes:

Oh wow, I missed that... :* And here I've made a topic for Phooca in the art gallery too.... *ashamed*

*psst!*

If anything like that happens, you can always report your post and request for it to be moved. :) (which I've done for you!)

Lozzie, I've posted a question about it, but I googled it. I'm almost completely sure it's teh Neopets General Chat forum, because this, this, and this were also posted there. :yes: And one of them is by a mod! (Izzy, to be exact)

So.

:D

Lozzie, I've posted a question about it, but I googled it. I'm almost completely sure it's teh Neopets General Chat forum, because this, this, and this were also posted there. :yes: And one of them is by a mod! (Izzy, to be exact)

So.

:D

Ahh brilliant! ^_^ Thankyou!

I wanted to show my work here anyway, but just for advertising I didn't know where that went, so it's good to know!