Game Plays Count?

Layloria

Umm this question confused me a little. Are you referring to the medal on the game page? If so, it's a collective count of the times it has been played by ALL Neopians. Not just you. I'm thinking it only counts as a play when you send your score, so you would have to actually get a few points and send it to register as a "play". I could be wrong on that one, though. However, the medals ARE a collective effort, so I'm not sure why you would want to try to get that number up. It's a way to tell which games are popular and are played the most.

For the game plays count? Refreshing the page or restarting the game after closing the window to boost the total game plays count for any game does not work to show all honesty. You have to send in scores to count a game play as an actual play for any game, regardless of popularity.

Thanks! Much appreciated!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or higher. This is to prevent spam posts.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Neomysterion if you have any questions regarding this action.