Saw a frozen account . . .

Syrin of Neopia

So one of my Neofriends and a fellow TDN user (or at least was a TDN user, I believe) was frozen sometime recently (I found this out because it showed up on my friend's list as frozen)

The reason I am concerned is they adopted Bartekie, a Faerie Bruce, from me awhile back (I keep a list of those who I adopt to so I can keep track on my old lab pets and send the owners gifts from time to time)

Now the poor Bruce is frozen within the account & I'm not sure if there's anyway to save him.

I thought about sending a ticket to TNT and telling them that I was the last owner of the pet but I don't really have any evidence to back it up because the Neomail is no longer in my inbox because it was quite a few months back . . .

So is there anything I can do to save him or at least get him to another owner somehow or is he lost within . . . well, wherever the frozen account pets go ?

So one of my Neofriends and a fellow TDN user (or at least was a TDN user, I believe) was frozen sometime recently (I found this out because it showed up on my friend's list as frozen)

The reason I am concerned is they adopted Bartekie, a Faerie Bruce, from me awhile back (I keep a list of those who I adopt to so I can keep track on my old lab pets and send the owners gifts from time to time)

Now the poor Bruce is frozen within the account & I'm not sure if there's anyway to save him.

I thought about sending a ticket to TNT and telling them that I was the last owner of the pet but I don't really have any evidence to back it up because the Neomail is no longer in my inbox because it was quite a few months back . . .

So is there anything I can do to save him or at least get him to another owner somehow or is he lost within . . . well, wherever the frozen account pets go ?

It sounds like a neomail to TNT is the best plan. Don't get your hopes up though. Personally, I never heard of anybody getting a pet back from a frozen account. Good luck!

I think frozen account pets go to Neopian Limbo. It is not a nice place, somewhere stuffy on the Neopets server. o.o

My condolences to you and your friend (I'd like to think your Neofriend was frozen due to being hacked and not for breaking rules herself), hope you get your pet back! I can't think of any helpful advice, besides writing to TNT, although as the above poster said, I wouldn't get your hopes up with that approach.

Honestly, I don't think there's anything you can or should do. You adopted the pet out, you're not the owner of it anymore and you're not responsible for the account.

And I doubt TNT will do anything about it or discuss it with you in order to maintain the privacy of the individual who owned the frozen account.

I really don't think pets of frozen accounts get returned .. I mean I never heard of it happening .. I wish that was the case though .. I would ask for my poor pets back :worried:

but it's really sweet of you to think this way

Awww sadly I kinda figured I wouldn't be able to do anything.

I just makes me sad to see pets in account limbo or whatever it's called. It just makes it worse when I "know" both the person and the pet :(

I really don't think pets of frozen accounts get returned .. I mean I never heard of it happening .. I wish that was the case though .. I would ask for my poor pets back :worried:

Yep, I do believe it's impossible to save anything from a frozen account. SO you lend someone a pet, and they get frozen - end of story. :/

Well it's not my pet anymore anyway, because I did adopt it away. My thing is that I always want my lab pets to be dreamies for their owners or just to good homes in general. If they get frozen, doesn't seem like a good home, ya know?