meepit juice break o_O ... finally!

youngrace

thank GOD, i just got it!

it took a little under 11 hours to do it on zen mode. i think i might have carpal tunnel's now. but on the plus side, i finally got the avvie!

i was terrified thinking that the score might not send or something. has anyone else here done it this way?

for anyone considering it, i don't really recommend it. i'm not exaggerating, you literally begin losing your will to live around the 1500th meepit. it also triggers hallucinations. at one point i was just staring at the endless tubes and thought they looked like chocolate candy wrappers. i really wanted to quit multiple times, but i kept chugging on because i felt like it'd be a shame after putting in so much time already)

I got it this way. There was no way i would have gotten it any other way. It was terrible. I think it took me around 10 hours though. Either way you do hate your life and hate making that decision when you do make it. But getting that avi at the end makes it all worth while. Congrats on the new one. That was one that was earned.

I got it this way. There was no way i would have gotten it any other way. It was terrible.

i know right? i was ready to quit at 5 hours but then i thought, what a waste. i just feel grateful that the score sent! i probably would've have ripped my heart out if it didn't.

On Zen Mode? That's a tough honour Youngrace. I was never tempted to try out for the Meepit Juice Break avatar myself. Anyways, congrats on that painfully long endeavour, and wish me and anyone else who doesn't have the Meepit avatar luck in whatever method they use.

yes , I got it on Zen .. but it took a lot more than 11 hrs .. perhaps 17 .. i was taking breaks

the first time i tried this was about 5 yrs ago on my old account and i didn't know about the 12:40 reset thing so my score didn't send

i only got the courage to try again in June .. and thankfully i was able to get it

... i haven't played this game since :guiltysmiley:

thank you ^_^

i played straight. i just wanted to get it over with, but if you do it, i'd definitely suggest taking breaks! they just might save your sanity. the only reason i was rushing through it was because i wasn't sure how long it'd be before i messed something up -- aka my computer going to sleep, accidentally unplugging my lappie, etc. (i happen to be very entropy-prone, derp)

but yeah, not a very fun experience...makes the castle of eliv thade look like a romp in the woods!

it was really a test of willpower and endurance. they should use this game for training army cadets, not on innocent neopian gamers! :P and i hear you on the work thing. i'm studying right now, so my planner's more flexible, but i can see how difficult it would be for people with a full work/family schedule.

I also played this on Zen mode and got to the required score for the avatar but when I pressed send score it said I needed to login in to neopes to send a score...I don't know how long of the 10 to 11 hours I had been logged out I have not tried again since though

Congrats on your getting it and best of luck to anyone else trying for the avatar

Angelo what was the 12.40 reset thingo that you mentioned...

Thanks so much everyone!

@ Barkie: That is genuinely awful. :( Were your cookies turned off when you started playing? That always seems to be the root cause of players getting randomly logged out.

Re: the reset, @ 12:40 AM the Neopets website does a game reset, so if you have any games open during that time, the score won't send. I don't know why they do it, just seems to result in a lot of tears and heartache TBH.

@ Leila: Don't worry, if I can do it, anyone can! Just take a couple breaks in the middle so you don't end up completely losing your sanity. I'm sure you'll have that avatar in no time!

@ I Live on Chocolate: Thank you so much! That's so sweet. ^_^ (I love gnorbus, they're such underrated pets!)