Happy Pteri Day!

hrtbrk

I like the Wraith Pteri, but not as much as the Wraith Korbat to show all honesty.

For the Skunk Pteri, I find this one a nice delight, we need more good Skunk-painted pets.

YAY, another Wraith pet! Creepy in an awesome way, but not so much as the Korbat, who still takes the title as epic. Good to see the Pteri finally released in an old colour like Skunk, too.

I am rather confused by the white Pteri mask, what exactly is it? I don't see it well on the female Pteri model.

I prefere the korbat for the new color... the egg plushie is cute ^^

Ooooh!! Nice!!!! I hope one day I'll get my hands on one of those Wraith Paint Brushes!! Pteri looks alot better to me then the Korbat...Probably because I don't really like the korbats :P I'm also loving the skunk too! 'Bout time we had another one of those pop up ^^ very nice looking too.

Hmm, I thought I would absolutely love any new Wraith pets but the Pteri eyes just kinda freak me out... the Skunk is amazing though, especially the tail. Faerie Pteri is still by far the best colour though.

I'm not sure I like the clothes. Maybe they just look strange on the Pteri.

yay! another pet in wraith :3 I must admit, i like the korbat in wraith better. tdn had a preview of the plushie egg, right?

tdn had a preview of the plushie egg, right?

Redfire77, TDN actually did have a preview of the Baby Pteri Plushie (and the Darigan Pteri Plushie, too), that old topic is over here.