Future Neopet / Petpet colours!

Lady Kakata

I know right? Imagine a Food Pteri, which would have drumsticks for legs, it would be fascinating.

Oh, you mean a paintbrush that automatically gives them a set of clothes? (is confused)

Nope, I mean a brush (that'll prolly be a LOT of NC) that will let people enter their own designs for their pets. :) And then TNT could approve them, or something. Would be AWESOME!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I desperately want them to release the Transparent Draik, but only if it's done really well :) I've been disappointed with a couple of the newer ones.

Water is nice but I hope they don't release it every single pet day forever now :/

Speaking of paint brushes, I want a Food Paint Brush!

seconded!! chia's have all the wacky food lab colours! would love to see other species to have the same, :D

one of my favourite colours is maraquan, so more of that would be nice.

TNT does come up with very nice ones, i love checking out the new colours :) *so a new colour would be nice too*

and personally i dislike invisible, but thats because of a bad random event which turned my precious baby uni invisible :crying_blow:

• 2 weeks later...

What is a maractite color?

And wraith?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button. Also, please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

What is a maractite color?

And wraith?

Both of these are newer Neopets colours. Maractite has been around since last year, and Wraith since this past Halloween season. Here's a Maractite pet (left) and a Wraith pet (right) if you're new to these colours:

4.png4.png

I'm surprised that invisible isn't open for all pets...

I would like an invisible draik. :D

But, you could have any invisible pet. And just say "Yeah, that's a Draik!" (I know, that's not how it works.)

I never did see the appeal of the invisible PB. :P

I honestly want some more earthy themes. (Flowers, sunny, bronze-metal, ect)

• 2 weeks later...

I wish they'd release more Custard colours :/ It's kinda boring but I like it ^_^ If a Custard Draik comes out I'm sooo getting one :P

• 2 weeks later...

yes, def more transparent ones! one of my fave colors for sure.

Woot woot ^_^

I really hope they bring out Transparent Petpets this year, that would be awesome :D

When I was younger, I always wished that TNT would design a paint brush which would paint pets to their older designs, they look crude, sure, but it'd be neat. I don't even mean like unconverted. I mean the solid old designs before they had all these wonderful artists hired. I've always liked the old Gelert: oldpets_gelert_1.gif

Or the old Acara "Tigren" is pretty cute;

oldpets_acara_tigren.gif

Nowadays I know this sort of pet wouldn't be feasible, especially because they wouldn't fit into customization. But it would have still been neat.

I would love to see more water pets as well, as I really like the ones that have been released so far. More woodland pets would be cool as well (waiting for a uni :P).

I also really like the biscuit colour, as it's one of the colours that looks good on all pets, especially those with spots or stripes. Looking forward to a new year of colours!

When I was younger, I always wished that TNT would design a paint brush which would paint pets to their older designs, they look crude, sure, but it'd be neat. I don't even mean like unconverted. I mean the solid old designs before they had all these wonderful artists hired. I've always liked the old Gelert: oldpets_gelert_1.gif

Or the old Acara "Tigren" is pretty cute;

oldpets_acara_tigren.gif

Nowadays I know this sort of pet wouldn't be feasible, especially because they wouldn't fit into customization. But it would have still been neat.

Tigren!

I kind of wish it was brought back, even thought I still like the current Acara.