so what's your favorite neopet?... and why?

NeoSmile

* Acara

* Aisha

* Blumaroo

* Bori

* Bruce

* Buzz

* Chia

* Chomby

* Cybunny

* Draik

* Elephante

* Eyrie

* Flotsam

* Gelert

* Gnorbu

* Grarrl

* Grundo

* Hissi

* Ixi

* Jetsam

* JubJub

* Kacheek

* Kau

* Kiko

* Koi

* Korbat

* Kougra

* Krawk

* Kyrii

* Lenny

* Lupe

* Lutari

* Meerca

* Moehog

* Mynci

* Nimmo

* Ogrin

* Peophin

* Poogle

* Pteri

* Quiggle

* Ruki

* Scorchio

* Shoyru

* Skeith

* Techo

* Tonu

* Tuskaninny

* Uni

* Usul

* Wocky

* Xweetok

* Yurble

* Zafar

my favorite neopet is the Grundo I think they are the cutest neopet there is available + I would love to own one and I think they look like the ogres from Shrek

Favourite Neopet: Hissi

Reason: Simply for their acute vision and keen sense of smell. I happen to like snakes in real life as well (but I don't really own an actual snake to be honest).

I love each and every Neopet, but the Hissi will always stand on top for me.

First off; Welcome to TDN Forums. :)

Second; My favorite has to be the Lutari, I've loved them since before I knew they were LE (which was an upsetting discovery). I think they're adorable with their friendly facial expression, that indicates their outgoing personality! I waited 4 years until I finally managed to create two of my own. :wub_anim:

Tonus, they have to be one of the most underrated pets out there, they look pretty decent in certain colors, though, I do wish that they look a little bit more intimidating, which is why I wanted Lion to be a Darigan Tonu, plus, they also give you an avatar after fighting at the BD!

I used to be obsessed with Shoyrus somehow.

Edited by Haduo

well..... DRAIKS!!!

not because they're so rare, but i LOVE the faerie draik, water draik, chocolate draik (yummie ^^) and so on...

other pets i love:

kougra's: i just love cats, tigres etc... they remind me of them ^^

lupes: wolves are the most awesome animals on earth, YEAH!!!

pteri: ME WANTS UC FAERIE PTERI...NOW!

korbat: *hugs vampirefly1999* bats are cool, so are korbats^^

My absolute favourite is a Kougra.

Then a Lupe.

Next: Bori, Draik, Cybunny, Hissi Uni, Peophin, Ogrin,

Yep my favourites. xD

Edit: Oh and I forgot Gelerts! They are tied with Lupes.

Weird that a Kougra is my favourite on here when wolves are my favourite animal and that's what a Lupe reminds me of.

Cybunny hehe :wub_anim:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I think my favorite would definitely be Hissis. They just look so cool and different than the others in my opinion. :rolleyes_anim:

next favorite would be shoyrus. hehe.

I have to say, It's a close tie between Pteri, and Moehog.

Pteri- Because I've always wanted a pet bird, But My Mum would never let me have one. She's scared of birds.... Which is funny, Because we have hundreds of Chickens...

Moehog- Because, My first Neopet was a Moehog. :) Well... Actually she was a Gelert. But, I morphed her into a brown Moehog, after literally WEEKS of saving. Even though the MP was only 50k, It took me forever to actually get enough NP to buy it....

Oh Aishas, definitely! :thumbsup:

They are so slim and graceful, and I just can't get over their long ears! :P

I think they look lovely in most clothes, and I guess the fact that in real life I adore cats also contributes to my liking of them!

I will paint my Aisha Maraquan one day... just need to stop spending np on other things :)

Pteri! Why? Because:

1.when they get sick, I just give them a 1np cure. Worms! When you feed them worms, they both fill up, and cure of any sickness!

2. You know the christmas paint brush? the cheapest PB out there? they look amazing in that color! They look like robins!

3.Because The christmas color is so cheap, I don't need to worry about having a christmas pteri as my active! So you won't be hearing any "Oh no! Boochie zapped my expensive painted colored neopet! What will I do?"

4.Because they're just really awesome.

I rest my case.

gnorbus. because they're cutie pies, and no one seems to realize it unfortunately :(

rukis. same! especially love darigan rukis

kougras! more specifically, the old OLD design (aka not the current UC), back in the day when neopets was still running on my dial-up modem

oldpets_kougra_1.gif

Ixi's were always my favourite, with the older design :wub_anim: The looked graceful but also like they could bite your head off if they really wanted. (I mean the pose where the head is kind of half turned to the left)

Now, I think draiks are the best customisation wise, because everything looks good on them - a lot of times I've really wanted a "standing up" pose option because most dresses and skirts don't look right on a four-legged animal.

Other than that, they're all equal to me.