Miss Katzena

I'm taking what SEAP said about the feet, but I really adore the colouring effects used on this MS Paint artwork. I'm not a master of MS Paint myself, but here's a little something that I whipped up last month using MS Paint right here.

I never seen a Magma-coloured pet on Paint before, this a nice sight for me to behold. 9 out of 10 for detail. :yes:

Im not exactly sure, since I kept on having breaks in between. Porbably an hour or something like that. I couldn't quite get the feet right. The old picture that doesn't look so good is here.

Im not exactly sure, since I kept on having breaks in between. Probably an hour or something like that. I couldn't quite get the feet right. The old picture that doesn't look so good is here.

...as long as her hair and eyes came out good, then it's a fine first attempt in my book if I say so myself. ;)

I'm glad you all like it, I made it more detailed. I had a picture of her to see the details on. Oh, and I have a bit of a plan for it...

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, AWESOME job with paint!

Nice detail on the magma :D

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Don't bump any threads that haven't received posts in 21 days or more.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Neomysterion if you have any questions regarding this action.