OMGOMGOMG.

rachiee

you're very lucky .. random avatars hate me :)

what was your prize ? can you get it with the money prize or does it have to be an item ?

I'm pretty sure I got like, 10k NP along with the avatar...I noticed my NP count was higher than it was before I got my prize.

Go away.

I have had that map since the day it came out, and I have not gotten the avatar. Best thing I got was a Round Maractite Coin that I sold for 40k.

Another person who got the Forgotten Shore avatar, congrats Rach! That shore doesn't like me so much these days, and I'd like to at least get a Discovered Treasure Chest out of that daily. Along with that, I'm still trying out for the Snowager, and The Discarded Magical Blue Grundo Plushie of Prosperity avatars as well.

Congrats! I got the avatar a couple weeks ago. I have to admit, I saw the buried in the sand icon and thought "DRAIK EGG OMG" Then I got the avatar and was a little disappointed XP I don't care for avatars much. It happened again twice with 2 backgrounds. Why does the shore like to troll me so?

Congrats! I got the avatar a couple weeks ago. I have to admit, I saw the buried in the sand icon and thought "DRAIK EGG OMG" Then I got the avatar and was a little disappointed XP I don't care for avatars much. It happened again twice with 2 backgrounds. Why does the shore like to troll me so?

so the avatar is a prize on its own ??? I haven't got any "buried in the sand" icon so far except for a couple coins ..

so the avatar is a prize on its own ??? I haven't got any "buried in the sand" icon so far except for a couple coins ..

Yep. You get it with the "Shovel in the sand." icon When you check the shore. the Icon is also associated with the background, morphing potion and Draik egg. What I found weird is that my brother got the avatar the same the same day I got Mine....

I assembled my map today too, It told me I hadn't got anything but then I went back to explore and I had 5,000 NPs come from out of no-where :P

• 2 weeks later...