nerkmids

youngrace

granted i haven't played NP for a while, but last i remember nerkmids had become buyable with the wheel of extravagance update

and now it seems like they're not again :C

did the wheel stop giving out nerkmids? or does it just give them out a lot less now?

I think most people stopped playing that Wheel ... at first we all played it like crazy , hoping for the avatar .. then as some people got it , others gave up (like myself) so the circulation of Nerkmids also declined ...

Some of the nerkmids are still almost buyable but yes, a lot of people have stopped or slowed down on their wheel of extravangce spinning.

As a side note: I just won an orange paint brush from the nerkmid I used today :woot: I got it from an RE though and not the wheel. I never get anything from the wheel <_<

I've gotten all three of my nerkmids from playing Sakhmet Solitaire and used one to get the avatar and sold the other 2, but I think the next ones I get I might try my luck at the Vending Machine again and hopefully I'll get lucky. The prices have gone down quite a bit in the last year from when I first started looking to get one it was about 500k now I think they're a bit cheaper from what I remember about selling my last 2. I've never actually played the wheel of extravagance yet. It's too expensive for me to do everyday.

I play the wheel everyday for the avatar. When It first came out, I would get a nerkmid on every 2nd or 3rd spin. Now, I haven't gotten one in weeks. I'm thinking maybe TNT changed how often the wheel gives out certain items.

thanks for the replies everyone! i was hoping to get some cheap nerks and try spamming them on reset day but i guess that's put a kink in my plans

at least they still cost a bit less than they did half a year ago :\ *consoles self*