Pumpkin Carving!

nbbug132

So, I love carving pumpkins. But I'm not crazy about traditional jack-o-lanterns with the faces. When I was a kid my parents used to get me those pumpkin carving kits for doing special faces/designs.

This year I made my own special pumpkin myself! Meet Perry the Platypumpkin! :3

33ts2gn.png

Do you guys like pumpkin carving? Have you ever done anything weird with your pumpkin? (My brother does a barfing pumpkin like every. single. year. He's 20. He'll never grow up.)

I never took up pumpkin carving when I was a kid since it was too dangerous for me.

Also, I really do get a kick out of that Perry the Platypus carving you did, knowing that Phineas and Ferb is one of my favourite modern day Disney Channel series. That really made my late night/early morning nbbug132.

Perry! I think that phineas and ferb is really fun. I never carved a pumpkin before, so I don't know much about it, but I think you did a really great job ^_^

YEA! I <3 Ferb. I was just watching it just now... then I showed your perry to my sista. :D

Nice job on your pumpkin carvings of that Where the Wild Things Are monster and Glaedr, Wembly.

That monster you whipped up looks pretty intense when it's dark out.

So, I love carving pumpkins. But I'm not crazy about traditional jack-o-lanterns with the faces. When I was a kid my parents used to get me those pumpkin carving kits for doing special faces/designs.

This year I made my own special pumpkin myself! Meet Perry the Platypumpkin! :3

33ts2gn.png

Do you guys like pumpkin carving? Have you ever done anything weird with your pumpkin? (My brother does a barfing pumpkin like every. single. year. He's 20. He'll never grow up.)

This is AMAZING! Here in Slovenia we don't really celebrate Halloween (except for some teen parties in clubs and maybe some horror movies in cinemas) so we don't have costume parties, trick 'r' treating or pumpkin carving :(

And I <3 Phineas & Ferb :P

I love carving pumpkins, myself. This year we were a little strapped for time, so I just made a monkey face (my daughter's nickname is Monkey...She loved it).

My favorite, however, was the year I made an angler fish: http://xcherry-novax.deviantart.com/gallery/27777283#/d358l9u