Last Thing You Ate

Naamah D.

for a student yes, coffee/caffienated anything = major food group (as does whatever's left in the cafe)

the way i look at it,

coffee = fruit (since its a bean)

sugar = vegetable (since its from a plant)

milk/creamer = dairy (got to have calcium!)

so there is the food pyramid :D (totally ignores the top part of the pyramid with the sweets.. and lollies.. and fats..)

LOL! That made my day xD

And speaking of coffee, I think I need a refill :P

The last thing I ate was a chocolate from my advent calender. It was a window :S

sadly i ate anything left in the fridge for dinner

so that included:

- a sausage roll

- leftover steak

- microwaved potato

- tuna

- christmas pudding :P (with icecream)

urgh, and going to a chocolate cafe on sunday, getting fatter.. its definitely the holidays!!

I just finished eating a small serving of crème brûlée ice cream. I needed something to soothe my sore throat.

Last thing I ate was a DiGiorno's Supreme Pizza, I never minded the olives, though it's not one of my favourite pizza toppings.

Last food I ate were fried macaroni, savory pancake with cheese, mayonnaise, sausage and carrots (it supposed to be okonomiyaki, but epic fail xP)

today a healthier burger (one of those gourmet whatsits) chips with relish (yum!) and a lime icream :)

then i bought a bunch of chocolate and went to a party where i did nothing but drink lemon, lime and bitters the whole night.. (and watched everyone else get very sloshed. *dislike*)

Chocolate chip pancakes. I'm surprised they turned out okay, since I had to use a gas stove (which I never use) and I miixed two radically different types of pancake mix to ensure there was enough.

Then my friend's dogs came bolting through the kitchen as I was flipping a pancake, a mess was made, and I had to call it quits. :P

Me and my bf made gluten free Spaghetti Bolognaise ^_^ It's actually much nicer than the normal stuff :P

Last thing I ate was...turkey, last night for dinner.

Been writing a paper so I've been forgetting to get food ^^;