Purdy Pink TDN :)

Samuel

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

XD It IS pretty awesome. And tacky :P

We were gonna paint up the forums too, but Ian isn't around, and he's the one to do that ;) He hasn't seen this layout yet. He'll love it...we hope... xD

Hmm, I don't like V Day, I'm usually sitting around eating chocolate, V Day is kinda depressing for me, so I'm usually just eating chocolate but I don't like to because it makes me feel old. But, pink can be okay. I think the layout is okay, but I want the forums to change. :P Hehe. But pink with black is ubertastic!

THis is offtopic but I was veiwing the source and I LOVE The commetns you guys stuck in there :P

Haha :P We have to, by policy, archive everything removed from the site's layout wrapper. So it's all kept in there, with comments as to what it is :P Hehe.

TDN Y2 has hit a slight snag, so that's why it's late. Today was, I must admit, the day we were hoping for originally to launch the site - but we haven't even started beta yet :P

:P No screenies my end, I'm afraid.

It's a shame that this layout is almost over; otherwise I'd look into the possibility of a theme changer, with Valentines as an option.

But. No. :P