Purdy Pink TDN :)

Samuel

Yo!

Samuel: Well, lovebirds, has anyone noticed the new addition to the main site? Well, more than an addition; for today, and today only, say hello to our exclusive TDN Valentine's Pink layout! Mikey and I have been working on it over the last hour, and here's what we've achieved. It may look a little tacky, but so's Valentine's Day anyway, so no fuss there :P

We maayy remove the pink text, as it's possibly a little over-bearing. :P Like it?

Mikey: I think Samuel is just cranky that he hasn't got a date. Well, yes, the text may be overdone, but who cares about our opinion? Let's hear from you guys!

Samuel's Response: Pfft, well, at least Samuel CAN get a date. He...just doesn't want to. :wub_anim:

Ryan: I think Sam and Mikey did a super awesome job ;)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mikey: I think Samuel is just cranky that he hasn't got a date. Well, yes, the text may be overdone, but who cares about our opinion? Let's hear from you guys!

Samuel's Response: Pfft, well, at least Samuel CAN get a date. He...just doesn't want to. :wub_anim:

Is mikey, impling that he HAS a date for this special day? *cough*

well chocolate and cheese was never a good combination... ;)

Although they do make some pretty mean fondue. ^_^

Uh... this Valentines layout is really getting the better of me. It makes me feel all warm. Samuel and Mikey have some type of magical touch with layouts and coding. Fuzzy.

Metroid, I hate to break it to you, but they probably didn't do much of any coding, they just changed the images, to make them pink.

But still a great job. I will have to agree with metroid, when I first saw it, I didn't like it, but it is growing on me.