Dark Lurker Avatar

Mouseykins

I've been waiting for the Dark Lurker avatar for a year now, I missed it last year. Does anyone know when it becomes available again?

Ok thanks last year I was told it was a seasonal avatar so I've waited and waited. Maybe I'll go give it a try and see if I can get it. Thanks.

Hello - I'm truly sorry you waited all this time .. you could have just asked before :worried:

yes the avatar is available all year round .. I was able to get it last year amidst all the frenzy ... people were RS'ing like mad at the HW & Neovia shops ... but you should be able to get it with no problems ...

• 1 year later...

If anyone still wants the avatar, I got it today at "Spooky Food" at the deserted fairground. So that confirms it's not seasonal. I won't guarantee that you'll get the avatar there, but I believe it's the cheapest place out of all the other shops. It took me a few buys yesterday and I finally got it today on my first buy. Good luck everyone!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics that are no longer relevant.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.