Omelette Times

Lady Lyuba

I just want to know if the Giant Omelette has certain times. It is ALWAYS out whenever I go to it regardless of the time of day. Does it no longer give out omelette anymore? Also, does it have certain hours in whioch it closes and it changes every month or so?

I'm able to get an omelette almost every day and I usually do my dailies between 8-10am NST Sometimes early in the morning at around 5-6am NST there won't be any omelette left so when I check back later I get a piece. As far as I know it's a random daily.

If you ask me, there are no exact set times for the Giant Omelette to be unavailable. The Omelette can be completely gone for an entire 2-3 hours a day, but these hours do differ daily, so keep your eyes peeled on the times. I know there's a pattern to these 2-3 hours of Giant Omelette unavailability do move up (or move down) by one hour everyday, but I'll do some further emphasis on this when I can.

Same thing also applies to the Giant Jelly as well.