New Sponsor Game

Sakabato

I can't get past level one o.O I can only find four differences...

EDIT: Naturally, as soon as I said that, I found another difference.

This new Johnny English Pair Compare game baffled me since I played it yesterday. I just don't like how some differences are completely camouflaged. :S

I can get through all 3 levels pretty regularly; it's become a nice 3k a day for me. I can try and get a bunch of screencaps to help you folks out if you'd like?

EDIT: Got bored and decided to start screencapping. Haven't finished that yet but so far I can tell you there are four possible sets of differences for level 1:

An arm coming out from the left side, a leg coming out from the left side, an extra arm on the second guy from the left, a brighter belt on the guy furthest to the right, and no dark mark on the very right edge of the wall.

Extra window at the upper left corner, extra ledge above the door, missing arm on the guy second from right, missing leg on the guy furthest to the right, and a missing fist in front of the guy furthest to the right.

Extra mark to the left of the left window, missing screen in the right window, ponytail or something at the back of the second guy from the left's head, hair on the second guy from the right, and missing person in front of the rightmost guy.

Missing mark from the right of the left window, missing arm from the leftmost guy, missing foot from the guy second from right (behind the knee of the guy second from left), extra screen in door, missing fold to the right of the rightmost guy's belt.

Whew! I realize that might not be all that clear without pictures, but I hope it helped a little.

Finished! :graduated: It only took what, two hours? Anyway, here are the links:

Level 1

Level 2

Level 3

IMPORTANT NOTE about Level 3: I am fairly certain that the last situation, where the man on the right has had his suit painted blue, is UNBEATABLE. The glass by the woman's elbow has clearly been changed, but clicking in that area doesn't do anything (except lose you three seconds from your timer). The other four differences will give you points, but that only gets your score up to 700 (which will give you the same amount of nps) whereas completely beating the game gets you 1335, so you're probably better off quitting and hoping for one of the other three possibilities your next time around. If anyone does manage to beat that level, please let me know.

And that's about used up the last of my brainpower for the day, so I'm gonna go watch something stupid on TV. Let me know if this helps at all. :)

Woo! Thanks for the guide! :O Extra 3k a day, here I come...

I'm usually really good at these spot the difference things, but doing it on a timer makes me feel so pressured, and I freak out. :P

Level 1

Level 2

Level 3

IMPORTANT NOTE about Level 3: I am fairly certain that the last situation, where the man on the right has had his suit painted blue, is UNBEATABLE. The glass by the woman's elbow has clearly been changed, but clicking in that area doesn't do anything (except lose you three seconds from your timer). The other four differences will give you points, but that only gets your score up to 700 (which will give you the same amount of nps) whereas completely beating the game gets you 1335, so you're probably better off quitting and hoping for one of the other three possibilities your next time around. If anyone does manage to beat that level, please let me know.

And that's about used up the last of my brainpower for the day, so I'm gonna go watch something stupid on TV. Let me know if this helps at all. :)

I think I love you xD

I'm gonna go try it again now :P

Level 1

Level 2

Level 3

Eh? The third picture won't show up.