Jess: A friend for you to talk to

oops, failure, guess that's just a little bit of a mistake, long live moderators :D :laughingsmiley:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's something the people don't wanna talk about...

Somebody here (forgot her name) became JN staff and left TDN, because JN and TDN are sort of rivals...

Somebody here (forgot her name) became JN staff and left TDN, because JN and TDN are sort of rivals...

Lisauntie, that would be Teamshannon/Tank Girl. I know a whole bulk of the members who are on both sites.

EDIT: This may be the longest intro topic I've seen since Squidmama's.

I KNOW, that's why i thought you would like it, but this place seems much more active (BUT IT HASN'T GOT A SHOUTBOX *dies*)

*cough* FYI, just look in the TDN Questions section. there are plenty of topics answered as to why it doesn't exist here ;) ANYWHO, welcome to the forums :D

*cough* FYI, just look in the TDN Questions section. there are plenty of topics answered as to why it doesn't exist here ;) ANYWHO, welcome to the forums :D

I'll try to find it, i wanna know *curious*

@neomysterion: yeah, tank girl, there are many people on both forums, but they don't really talk about that, it seems

kyubey

lassi

khaosvoid

shoot em all peophin

you XD

harlequin

and many others, dunno, but MANY others ;) :whistle:

Don't forget da Yoshi! ;D I am on JN as Yoshi, you know that long time JN member to this day.

Also you guys shouldn't be hatin on JN, they have a really nice community, I have a website based on their shoutbox ha ;D. I do like TDN too, its comforting I visit both.

Hello, Jeppers (is that what I call you)

Welcome to the forums! You'll like it here, and add me on JN if you haven't yet. :D

I'm KhaosVoid on JN, LISAUNTIE YOU GOT IT WRONG IM DEOXYRIBOBUWEGVQETGLLNUCLEICEGVEFG ACID

xP

But you can call me Khaos or DNA, and the people who REALLY know me (since April or so) can call me Javi. :)

Welcome to the forums! You'll like it here, and add me on JN if you haven't yet. :D

@Ain: Lassi is an annoying name? :( :( :( :( :( :( (I reccomended her that name :P) LONG POSTS FTW

Hello, Jeppers (is that what I call you)

I'm KhaosVoid on JN, LISAUNTIE YOU GOT IT WRONG IM DEOXYRIBOBUWEGVQETGLLNUCLEICEGVEFG ACID

xP

But you can call me Khaos or DNA, and the people who REALLY know me (since April or so) can call me Javi. :)

@Ain: Lassi is an annoying name? :( :( :( :( :( :( (I reccomended her that name :P) LONG POSTS FTW

lol that's right. You were javison then javi then khaos then chibi khaos and now DNA...

I actually like the think of this as JN's sister site. I mean, they're both very similar.

@ain: it's loves *me loves to annoy ain*

@javi: yes, you're right, BUT YOU WAS KHAOS, STUPID MEMORY OF ME *hates memory*

@sweetdang:lol, he's getting lots of love ^_^

@javi (once again): long posts FTW

@jess: seems like you'll find many friends here

@joshi: JOSHIIIIIII, omg, i love joshi *adores joshi*, and i recall ya from JN, but i didn't know you were a TDN member too... Anyways... We don't hate on JN, but it seems like the rivalty between JN and TDN makes everything harder to talk about on the other sites... Bu i still love JN, 'cause they've got many helpful articles and forums^_^

Well there are loads of people who haven't been on it in a while. But I like to see thet same people there that are usually on.

Apparently it's nice to meet you here and there.

My name is Ri-chan here, but it's better if you call me Hime. Have fun in the TDN ^_^

Well hello there, I know who you are. I've seen others who I didn't actually know were on here as well.

I've been quite inactive from the last 4 years, only I managed to return though.

I've been quite inactive from the last 4 years, only I managed to return though.

Explains why you don't have as many posts as you do on JN. I'm trying to get a lot of posts.

Explains why you don't have as many posts as you do on JN. I'm trying to get a lot of posts.

Good luck getting on more posts. I think it's impossible for me anyway :P

Well I'm trying because I want to be like most of the others, being able to change their title. And also so I can change my profile picture! You only needed 50 posts on JN to do that! :angry:

Well I'm trying because I want to be like most of the others, being able to change their title. And also so I can change my profile picture! You only needed 50 posts on JN to do that! :angry:

Okay, I got the point. And sorry, I never intend to anger you at first place.