Jess: A friend for you to talk to

Hey there! I'm Jess! Some of you may know me from JN Forums. It was a member from there who told me about this! I'm 14 (Will be 15 in December) and I'm from England. And sometimes, when I'm worried, sad, or feel like making trouble, I end up talking in the colour black.But don't worry, it doesn't really mean anything. Also, I can randomly appear and disappear from here without warning. s watch out for that, too.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another person I know off of JNF, welcome to TDN Jess. I'm Neomysterion (or The Plushie Ultimatum or Kyubey from JNF), and I'm a mod over here. If you need anything, just ask me or another staff member. I hope you like it over here at TDN, too.

Hi there Kyubey! I'll call you that, shall I? I didn't know you were a mod on this site! Oh well, you always learn new things!

Hi there Kyubey! I'll call you that, shall I? I didn't know you were a mod on this site! Oh well, you always learn new things!

Some people still me Plushie back over there as well. You're still free to call me from any of my aliases from JNF and TDNForums (Plushie, Kyubey, Shiny Magnezone, Neomysterion, etc.).

HEEEEEEY, JESS, you finally listened to me to come to TDN ;)

well, what to say? you already know me...

hmmm, well I INVITED YOU TO TDN OHMYGOSH :D

*sigh*, okay...

i'm lisa (or lis, you call me lis ^^), i'm 12, dutch, play neopets for a long time (on and off), change favourite song every day (it's plage-crystal fighters right now *dreams for more summer*), i've got a graphic stand here, and i dunno what else you wanna know...

oh yeah, i'm not a newbie here, YAY 4 not being a newbie here as well ;)

see ya around :D

dunno, becaus you like to be a bad person? :laughingsmiley:

I KNOW, that's why i thought you would like it, but this place seems much more active (BUT IT HASN'T GOT A SHOUTBOX *dies*)

400....... you have to be super member be4 you can change your profile picture, but that'll be all right, it's pretty active here, so it won't be a problem :laughingsmiley:

yeah, that's stupid, isn't it, but this forum is awesome, you'll see, just wait and see ;)

yeah, that'll happen a lot here on TDN ;)

kyubey

lassi

khaosvoid

shoot em all peophin

you XD

harlequin

and many others, dunno, but MANY others ;) :whistle:

kyubey= haunted neomysterion

lassi= evil bunny

khaosvoid= khaos

shoot em all peophin= shoot em all peophin

you XD=jeppers XD

kohaku=Ri-chan

kyubey= haunted neomysterion

lassi= evil bunny

khaosvoid= khaos

shoot em all peophin= shoot em all peophin

you XD=jeppers XD

harlequin=Ri-chan

Just a small correction, Hime/Kohaku/Ueki Kosuke is Ri-Chan. I've never seen Harlequin over at TDN yet.

Just a small correction, Hime/Kohaku/Ueki Kosuke is Ri-Chan. I've never seen Harlequin over at TDN yet.

I've already worked that out, I've seen a few of her posts.