What's your height?

Sweetdang

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it's good to be tall, but sometimes have to watch out when walking.

I'm kinda afraid to wear heels because I might get hit on the wall when crossing on low places.

Nah, I really do like being tall, even if I do have to be careful not to walk into tree branches. And wearing heels is fun... I get to look down at most everyone, lol.

Did I already say I think my brother will be tall and my sister will be small? I think I did. Mum said she stopped growing around my age... I hope that doesn't happen to me!

I'm about 170cm, I've got a friend my age who's almost 180cm (she calls herself a giant), my other friends mum is almost 2 metres tall and still wears heels, and one of the players on our national (pretty sure... definitely state) netball team is 210cm if I remember rightly (and my netball obsessed friend knows her personally).

I am 12 an currently 5"4 in inches. my guinea pig is about that in width. just kidding. she weighs 2 and a half pounds. that's fat for a guinea pig.

nothing wrong with that... I'm 1.87 and my husband is 1.75 :P :laughingsmiley:

Wow :) You don't see many of this in Slovenia .. I guess we can say girls are shallow about this. Or guys just too proud to date taller girls .. :) Do you wear heels anyway? (if I may ask) :)

i'm 172 centimetres...

everybody says that's much, but i dunno... i don't really feel tall...

i guess i'll blame that on the fact that dutch people are the tallest people on earth ^^