What's your height?

Sweetdang

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude I'm turning 21 in two months and I'm 4'9.5" (about 145 cm, I think?) :laughingsmiley: I get tagged as much younger than I look xD

Which of course, means I'm looking forward to being 40 and fooling everybody. :D

But yeah, pretty sure I'm one of the shortest people here...I usually am.

Does it bother you? It really bothers me, just been wearing on through the years... so tired of people asking me if I want a kids menu, or when I'm alone asking me where my parents are or how old I am, then telling me I look like I'm in middle school. ;_; I really wish it didn't bother me, because I guess it shouldn't. But yeah I guess it'll be kinda fun when I'm 40. :laughingsmiley:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm about 5' 5" or 5' 6"...but I think last time I was at the doctor they told me 5' 4.5"? That's so not right... My driver's license says that I am 165cm but that was like...1.5 years ago and maybe I've grown? :O Because apparently that is 5' 4"...which I definitely am not :)

I am only 5ft, which is 153cm. :/ and I'm 19 LOL. how petite is that?

I'm 19 and 5 feet too!

I'm 5ft, which is extremely depressing, as I stopped growing when I was 11.

I also stopped growing when I was 11. I was the tallest person in my grade in 4th grade though but then it all went downhill from there.

I am only 5ft, which is 153cm. :/ and I'm 19 LOL. how petite is that?

It's awesome! I love the 5' people. Makes me feel so happy when I look at them. Couldn't tell you why... I guess it's adorable to me.

Anywho, I'm 5'8", and for a girl I think that's too tall, but eh. I deal.

It's awesome! I love the 5' people. Makes me feel so happy when I look at them. Couldn't tell you why... I guess it's adorable to me.

Anywho, I'm 5'8", and for a girl I think that's too tall, but eh. I deal.

A girl can never be too tall. :P

• 2 months later...

4 foot 11. Soooo short!!]]: & Im in 7th&going on 13. My friends always say "You're short!" I say "I love being short."

I am also 4'10", and haven't grown since I was 12. Yay for short people!

I am holding out the slightest bit of hope that I'll break 5 feet though. Medically speaking, bones aren't done growing until you're in your mid-20s.

PS: I've never posted in the general chat before! :O Just saw this on the main page and had to click on it lol.

i am around 5'9" or 5'10" and i used to think i was super tall but lately i've noticed that i'm really not all that much of a giant after all. i don't stand out in a crowd or anything and most people don't look too extremely small next to me.