What's your height?

Sweetdang

Wow :) You don't see many of this in Slovenia .. I guess we can say girls are shallow about this. Or guys just too proud to date taller girls .. :) Do you wear heels anyway? (if I may ask) :)

Nope, I don't do heels. If my sole is a little bit thicker than normal, my husband starts complaining already. :laughingsmiley:

You don't see it that often in the Netherlands either, but if you love someone tehir height doesn't count, right? :wub_anim:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Usually you should be done growing but I grew until i was about 22 so you never know! :)

At least you will never have a problem buying jeans. If they're too long you can just fold them over or take a bit off. It's a little harder when they are too short, believe me :laughingsmiley:

I'm Eleven, and I'm around 4'10 In Inches.

I really do wish I was taller though.

Because I'm quite chubby, It's hard to find clothes that fit me propperly, that are also made for my height ><

I always have to hem the bottom of my jeans, and I have to roll my long-sleeves up because my arms always end a couple inches before the sleeves do....

The people who make clothing seem to think Girls my weight are always freakishly tall...

i'm 172 centimetres...

everybody says that's much, but i dunno... i don't really feel tall...

i guess i'll blame that on the fact that dutch people are the tallest people on earth ^^

Yes! Thank you! Because my grandparents moved to America from the Netherlands 50 years ago, I am mainly Dutch.

I'm 5'7 and only 12 years old.

i'm 172 centimetres...

i guess i'll blame that on the fact that dutch people are the tallest people on earth ^^

._.

I am very jealous right now. The worst thing is, you'll keep growing. :/

I am 5'2" or around 158 cm.

I am 20 and haven't grown since I was 13. Yay for fitting into the same clothes I wore in middle school! Actually it kind of sucks. It's hard to find grown-up clothes without going into the petite section.

i'm 172 centimetres...

That's the same as my current height :O And you're so young.....

Even during my teen years, I'm starting at 160 centimeters range.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been the same height (5'3) since the 7th grade...and I'm the second tallest of my friends. Imagine how short the rest of my friends are. :mellow:

I'm 5ft 5, but I wear shoes that make me 5ft 7 ;) I feel uncomfortable and tiny in flats, even though I'm not /that/ short :P

about 153cm or about 5ft 3 or 5 ft 2 depending on who did the measuring..

super short. all my co-workers tease me when i can't reach something. need a stepping stool to reach anything some smartie put on the top shelf/top of cupboards <_< one boss was like, you seriously can't reach this high? i even jumped and could barely touch it. he was like 6ft something and didn't have to bend or reach up for it *sigh*

my parents are taller than me, thats not how its supposed to work! humans are in general growing taller each generation. mum says she should have hung me upside down when i was younger. :P

6'1 and still growing, it'the first thing people notice about me

For a moment, I thought that I was one of the tallest fellas around TDN. You bested me over there in height by over an inch, Tyler.