No one wants my Wonderclaw prizes

Lady Lyuba

I have 3 Emo Hair Wigs, 3 Gothic Costume Kacheek Plushies, 2 Lacy Cobweb Wings and 2 Menacing Skull Staffs that I'm willing to trade and NOBODY wants them! Are those prizes lame or something? But I have tons of gold prizes!

All I really want is the Gothic Inspired Makeup. But nobody will trade me anything! I make boards, bump them, no one wants to trade, no offers at all! If only there was a Trading Post for NC items.

And I know here isn't the best place to bring this up cos most people here have no NC so they can't help me either.

Fire Skirt? Hm.....

Yeah I have the same problem as you; too much of an NC addict. And well, nobody is willing to trade, but thamk you anyway.

At least I'm not alone here like I thought I was, I thought I was the only one on these forums with NC.

Bummer. Sorry to hear about that. I'm more of a patchwork machine fan myself so I don't have any gothic stuff to trade for but don't give up hope. Just keep trying every day and you will find someone with it.

Edit: I might be interested in an emo wig. I'll think about it and scour my closet to offer something for you. I'll get back to you in a day or so.

Fire Skirt? Hm.....

Yeah I have the same problem as you; too much of an NC addict. And well, nobody is willing to trade, but thamk you anyway.

At least I'm not alone here like I thought I was, I thought I was the only one on these forums with NC.

actually,I don't have N.C.. That's from the free wonderclaw token :P

• 1 year later...

Are You Still Trying To Trade The Emo Hair Wigs?

I don't have much, but if there's something you'd like to trade something for let me know please?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics that are no longer relevant.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.