Favorite Food?

Naamah D.

My top three favourite foods are pasta, chicken (fried, in nugget form, in rotisserie form, baked...as long as it isn't grilled) and jelly beans. Okay, jelly beans are more of a candy than anything, but candy is still food, right?

I also like burgers and pizza to a lesser extent. I won't eat just any burger or any slice of pizza, it has to be done a certain way in order for me to like it (or it has to be from a certain place)

As you might be able to tell I do not eat very healthily. I'm aware of that by now. :laughingsmiley:

This is mainly easy for me.

There's pizza for the most part, I prefer pepperoni, mushrooms, buffalo shrimp (pretty obscure topping), and jalapenos on mine. I also enjoy popcorn shrimp as well. I have others, but I'm not so adventurous with other food to be honest.

What are your favorite foods? I'm not picky. I'll eat almost anything. I'm a huge fan of sandwiches. Subway and Panera FTW(for the win!)!

Have you ever tried Jimmy Johns? I love their sandwiches!

My favorite food would be pepperoni pizza. I am a picky eater, (I get after my dad...) and so I am not really a eater of many things. My favorite breakfast food would be a Ice Cream Hot Fudge Pop-tart! :wub_anim: I love them!

I could say...any kind of foods. Especially burgers :wub_anim: As long they put a lot of vegetables on it, I'll eat it~

And waffles, I love them when they're freshly made.

I like junk food (like everybody probably), but I'm maybe even more found of healthy food: apples and other fruit, salads, that sort of things. But... I also really like chocolate, sugar (candy floss!) and marzipan ^_^

I also have something with sour food... Love sour candy, I like to eat citron. I've eaten half a citron once, I liked it :P

Certain foods that I could not resist are...spicy foods and chocolate, in addition if they're put into my favorite like I said before.

Favorite food? Mine would be... anything spicy! :wub_anim:

I don't mind the heat burning in my mouth or anything; they taste... normal. I <3 japanese food too! :wub_anim:

If you talk about Japanese food, I would pick takoyaki :) And roasted sweet potatoes.

When I get Japanese I always go for asparagus rolls, tempura, and chicken katsu. I'm not big in to pork products. Same with chicken. I only seem to like beef, probably because cheeseburgers are one of my favorite foods, if not my all time favorite.

I could go on and on and on about food... :laughingsmiley: Like, really. I'll try to keep it short.

In terms of ingredients, I love anything with eggplant. Baked, fried, grilled, chopped up into a sauce, sliced and topped with mozzarella...:9 Also anything with tomatoes, and/or basil pesto. Pasta pesto with tomatoes and veggies = WIN. I also like spinach, and broccoli (especially baked! omg delicious!) and I forgot to mention garlic, in anything - garlic bread, baked garlic, garlic in stir fry, garlic noodles, etc.

I also really like dumplings, any kind. Oooh, and biscuits and scones and muffins, that kind of thing. Especially with poppy seeds in. And great big salads with hardboiled eggs and kidney beans and asparagus and beets and croutons, those are fun.

In general I like my food to have a bit of kick to it. A bit of chili powder never does any harm, in my opinion. :laughingsmiley: That or hot sauce. As for sweeter things, I love love love strawberries and chocolate (separately or together). I also like apples, plain or baked in a pie or crumble. And good quality vanilla ice cream makes any dessert better.

...That didn't turn out so short after all. I guess my food obsession is showing. :*

Mmmmmmm food :wub_anim: I love vegeatbles <3 Any vegetable with rice = perfect meal. And of course salad. As for desserts I love Slovenian doughnuts <3 You don't know what you're missing! U uu u almost forgot Italian food. Nothing beter. But it has to be meat free (haha it rhymes :D).

Hm. I was just thinking (suprise, eh?) and I came to the conclusion we don't have sandwich shops - at least not in my city. We had one, but it was closed .. how sad.

I love also love wasabi soy sauce almonds. I love whitefish because I can't have salmon or tuna. Fish and chips is my second favorite food. My favorite ice cream flavors are endless. I'll try to make a list:

Dulce De Leche

Strawberry

French Vanilla

Mint Chip

Moose Tracks

Coconut

Green Tea

Cookies and cream

Birthday Cake

Fish Food(Ben and Jerry's)

Ginger

Sweet cream