Halloween Neopets

Sakabato

Just wondering ... do other people's Neopets changes their color to Halloween during Halloween Day? I've heard of this rumor before.

No, I don't think so.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Haunted Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Keep your posts 7 words or higher, quotes don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I wonder how hard it would be for TNT to switch out all the pet images to make them /look/ like they where dressed up for Halloween?

Well, they did that weird disease thing for april fools and covered everyones' pets in little fungus. And there's a finite number of species.... If they had all the pets painted halloween for a day and dressed them up, they would only need 1 new art design per species. If they did each species in all the different colours people have, it would take lot of work

Well, they did that weird disease thing for april fools and covered everyones' pets in little fungus. And there's a finite number of species.... If they had all the pets painted halloween for a day and dressed them up, they would only need 1 new art design per species. If they did each species in all the different colours people have, it would take lot of work

Yeah, I was thinking just changing the images to the Halloween versions of each pet.

They could do it. *goes to bug them*

They would probably do something cheeky for the pets already halloween and paint them baby or something xD