Sell or No Sell

xSummer

well, do you like krawks?

i think krawks (especcialy pirate and camo krawks) look really good, but if you want another pet/PB/morph potion then i would sell it.

take a quick look at the TDN customization department and decide if you really like krawks, and then decide if you wanna use it or if you wanna sell it.

good luck with the decision!

i like it but i also feel a sense of omg when i use something that is worth something. I mean I would just use it with my pet and then what, just have a pet. Which some people would die for one and I am ok with my pets. But then again how great would my account look with a krawk. I sold my pirate paintbrush for 4 mil and was so happy so I feel like ok if I really want a krawk, I could always get the draik egg from forgotten shore right? Haha oh the back n forth.

yeah, it's really a hard decision, just like all those owners who where like: OMG, I JUST BOUGHT A KRAWK PETPET FROM THE MAIN STORE FOR ALMOST NOTHING, I'M RICH, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, I WANNA GET A KRAWK RIGHT NOWWWWWWWWW. and then they go to the cave, and think: if i use it, i can't sell it, and i can do so much with the money, what to do :mellow:

you'll decide, just put it in your SDB and think about it, for an hour, or 2, or 8, or 24 or even more, but just think about it, that'll help, good luck on deciding ^_^

Ahaha, I know EXACTLY what you mean. I DON'T WANNA USE THIS! NO... I CAN'T LOOK! D:

It's all up to how much you decide you want to have it, though.

Unless you REALLY love krawks or REALLY want the avvie, then sell it. Earn money for something else you would prefer. Yes, you DO get an avvie when you turn it into a krawk. :D

Oh, and, congrats on the win. :)

you're welcome, and if you can't decide, just toss a coin :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley:

i ended up choosing to sell to my friend cause i know she's wanted a krawk so bad so now I know its not going to someone who might resell but to someone to really wants it

I think that was a good decision, and I salute you. :P

Personally, I would use it on a pet that I've been training since the summer, and try to trade the pet up. ;)

i ended up choosing to sell to my friend cause i know she's wanted a krawk so bad so now I know its not going to someone who might resell but to someone to really wants it

Aw! That's sweet of you xSummer! I'm sure you have made that friend of yours the happiest girl (in terms of Neopets) in the world! :laughingsmiley: