Fresh COOKIES!!

Alice ☮

I just baked fresh chocolate chip cookies! I'm in heaven right now :woot: :woot:

First thing I've ever baked in my new apartment, woohoo!

Do you guys bake? Are you any good? My baking skills don't go much farther than chocolate chip cookies and blubbery muffins xD

I loooove cooking and naking. Congrats on the new apartment too :)

I live with two guys so I'm pretty much the only one that utilizes the oven and stove to their full potential. They always come in the house nose first when I've been cooking. The last thing I tackled was a friend's birthday cake that was a beach scene. I did the landscaping bits (sand, water, trees, rocks, shells, fish) and my more artistic friend made people and other sea creatures out of modelling chocolate. I wish I had a picture to post

I loooove cooking and naking. Congrats on the new apartment too :)

I live with two guys so I'm pretty much the only one that utilizes the oven and stove to their full potential. They always come in the house nose first when I've been cooking. The last thing I tackled was a friend's birthday cake that was a beach scene. I did the landscaping bits (sand, water, trees, rocks, shells, fish) and my more artistic friend made people and other sea creatures out of modelling chocolate. I wish I had a picture to post

Thanks, the apartment is made better with cookies :P

And I am so impressed right now. I also wish you had a picture to post xD

I love baking, though it's not something I do often. My family has a really good recipe for chocolate chip cookies, but my sister and I learned not to make them. (Only about 1/3 of the dough made it into the oven.)

I've been baking for a long itme, in fact, since I was a little girl I'd bake cookies with my mum all the time.

Now I do it on my own, and my friends say I make the best in the world....Well, according to them anyway, I won't brag about it myself.

I also love baking cupcakes and brownies and coffee cakes and *goes on and on and on*

My only speciality at baking is a my chocolate + jam sponge. All I do bake a vanilla and jam sponge cake, but while that is cooling down, I melt some Milk and Dark chocolate into a pan and use it for icing.

My only other gift in the kitchen is my Spag Bol. Cooking from a recipe then adding our own twist is fun.

I can bake, but pretty limited to chocolate cake, brownies and cookies. Though, I had to refer on the recipe.

Whenever I bake using recipes, it doesn't look like it shows, but still delicious <3