I hate you, TNT.

Lady Lyuba

So I went to my main - AND THEY LOGGED ME OUT WITHOUT MY CONSENT AGAIN!!!!!!!!! :grrr: At least it was my main and I have the password for that, but CUT IT OUT TNT!!!!

Seriously, I am SICK. AND. TIRED. OF. THIS. I don't wanna quit Neo, but if those jerks keep this up, I just might. I am sick and tired of this!!!!! This is just about the last straw. :grrr:

You say it's my browser's settings? OK, so what can I do about that? My main account is in Chrome, my sides are in Opera, Safari, Firefox, and the dreaded Internet Explorer. What should I do as far as fixing my settings go, and how should I go about fixing my cache/cookies so this doesn't keep happening to me?

Or should I just send a bug report to TNT about this? Did TNT install this on purpose for account security? Or is this a bug? Or have I been CGed? I normally stay away from userlookups and pet lookups, I occasionally view a petpage but only for helpful information, and I onlyuse shops to buy food for my pets, I never click on anything else other than the item I want to buy....but is it still possible to be CGed?

You really need to relax and stop worrying/freaking out. They're slowly adding the new Facebook login which needed them to add more things to the login process.

Everyone was logged out.

I don't see why or how it is such an imposition. Just log back in and carry on with what you had planned to do instead of getting all upset about it?

So I have heard that everyone got logged out...sorry I got so angry. Well...I hope they finish that Facebook thing at some point or another, and I also hope this won't result in a continuation of this either. :I

Still, I am rather tired of this. Before that Facebook thing I already had an issue with being logged out too much; like if I stayed inactive on one page for too long, such as Habitarium. When I saw this I thought this problem was happening to me all over again. This is why I'm too scared to stay in one page on Neo for longer than a few minutes.

I'm getting this issue too and it's odd, I just click on a random page and I'm out and if I click log in, I'm back in again without having to resubmit my password.

I must admit this is very unsettling.

If you are running habi, just make sure you are logged in before doing anything assuming you are at the stage of collecting gems. Being locked out is no fun but at least now there's a reset solution...but you'd have to work your way back up to level 50. It's better than just waiting I guess. I waited 3 months before people on the habi board helped me resolve it.

Well, I'm pretty sure most of us have felt strong negative feelings towards TNT at some point or another, but not for a little bug! There are so many better reasons to be angry with them (not making any progress with getting people locked out of Habi back in, ignoring the fact that a HUGE number of people who get high scores in games use cheat sites, taking a really long time to answer tickets, ignoring some tickets altogether, etc.).

TNT didn't just log you out for spite. It was probably just a little hiccup in the system. And you know, it's not that hard to log back in... username... password... voila!

Also, just out of curiosity, why do you have a different browser for each side?

My guess for that is so that she can stay logged in without remembering the passwords... and that's why she was so *very hugely* reactive when she was logged out. :P

Oh xD

Well, it's very easy to have all usernames and passwords sent to you at once. Just click "forgot username" and type in your email, and then TNT sends you everything. All in one nice, tidy little email :)

I'm getting this issue too and it's odd, I just click on a random page and I'm out and if I click log in, I'm back in again without having to resubmit my password.

I must admit this is very unsettling.

If you are running habi, just make sure you are logged in before doing anything assuming you are at the stage of collecting gems. Being locked out is no fun but at least now there's a reset solution...but you'd have to work your way back up to level 50. It's better than just waiting I guess. I waited 3 months before people on the habi board helped me resolve it.

Wait wait wait...you mean you click "login", and you're automattically back in without typing in your username or password!? :S That can't be right...is it?

And as for hugely reactive...I'm a very reactive person, more reactive then ten people. In fact I'm like two girls in one body, or sometimes twenty.

Can I raise a point?

When I log out of my side and log in to my main, etc, some pages I go to belong to my side.

So I'll go to my inventory, and the items, pet, username will all change. And if I press the link again, the wrong account still. But if I refresh, it straightens out. It's not too disturbing and I don't mind, because it's just between accounts and happens quite frequently. :)

Can I raise a point?

When I log out of my side and log in to my main, etc, some pages I go to belong to my side.

So I'll go to my inventory, and the items, pet, username will all change. And if I press the link again, the wrong account still. But if I refresh, it straightens out. It's not too disturbing and I don't mind, because it's just between accounts and happens quite frequently. :)

Still a little confusing, but I think I get it.....though I use different browsers for all my accounts so that I can be logged into more than one at the same time, such as in the case of sending over items or NPs to side accounts. That, and it's a nice way to keep them organized.