JUST Panicked

xSummer

Actually, that just happened to me, too... and I don't think I've been logged out in the past year or so. :eh: I freaked when I saw the usual yellow layout, instead of the Haunted Woods one I'm using!

Maybe TNT is doing some system maintenance..? I have no idea, but that's my best guess. :(

I don't think it is just you, because I got signed out of my main account too, & I don't believe I accidentally clicked a button or anything (& I usually never sign out of my main)

With them saying they're going to be testing the new Facebook login system in the next couple of days, this may happen more often until it's smoothly running.

Plus, it's good that you log out every once and a while, if not daily.

I have my Firefox set to ask before setting cookies. When I got logged out, there were about half a dozen new cookies that wanted to be accepted before logging back in. At least one of them was a Viacom cookie; the rest, I imagine, were related to the Facebook Connect thing that Neopets just implemented. These new cookies need to be accepted, or you won't be able to log on to Neopets. That is why everyone got logged out - so that the new cookies could be set.

It is nothing to worry about.

IT HAPPENED TO ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grrr: :grrr: :grrr:

But apparently it happened to everyone this time so it wasn't just me.

Still, I now have to log into all my side accounts too.

AFTER I JUST WENT THROUGH ALL THAT ON MY SIDE ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!! I changed my password so hopeflly it'll work. :laughingsmiley:

As for my Maraquan side, I'll have to request the password for that now, too, but.....I'm not in too much of a hurry. All my side pets have been fed till they're bloated in the Soup Kitchen, so I'll worry about that tomorrow night. It's late and I have class tomorrow.

I got even worse - I could not logg in! :O My password was not ok and when I clicked for lost password and typed my email I get the note that this account do not exist! I was freaked out because two weeks ago someone hacked to friend's account. After a few tries I logged in successfully. But this was not good for my heart! :D

As for my Maraquan side, I'll have to request the password for that now, too, but.....I'm not in too much of a hurry. All my side pets have been fed till they're bloated in the Soup Kitchen, so I'll worry about that tomorrow night. It's late and I have class tomorrow.

You know, you could just click "forgot username" and type in your email, and have all of your accounts' usernames and passwords sent to you at once... And it takes at most 15 minutes. But for me, it's never taken more than 10 seconds.

Did it log everybody out AGAIN today? And is there a glitch going on where we can't get back in?

You know, you could just click "forgot username" and type in your email, and have all of your accounts' usernames and passwords sent to you at once... And it takes at most 15 minutes. But for me, it's never taken more than 10 seconds.

It could do that!? I had no idea!

So...this means maybe TNT has finally stopped logging us out? Well, i know I'm logging in today, on all my sides, since my side pets need to be taken to the Soup Kitchen anyway....and I didn't get on at all yesterday; not even my main.

So...this means maybe TNT has finally stopped logging us out? Well, i know I'm logging in today, on all my sides, since my side pets need to be taken to the Soup Kitchen anyway....and I didn't get on at all yesterday; not even my main.

It could mean that. I'm not sure how exactly Neopets is implementing the Facebook login feature, so it's still entirely possible that we'll get logged out at one point at another. *knocks on wood*