Free Halloween Goodie Bag

Viridian

I got the same exact hat, it won't go well on any of my pets, but it does look like a spooky delight for any Haunted Woods collector.

Yup I got the Haunted House Hat too. I think it may look good on my Wocky, but that's my lab pet, so no sense putting it on right now when it'll just come off with a color or species change

heh..well, you can never go wrong with too many hats. I mean, with a max of 20 pets, it's just another clothing article :P

True, true :) I wish they'd give out more free gift boxes though...

I do have to agree with that Wembly!

Did everyone happen to get prizes other than that ridiculously HUGE-WEIRD-HOUSE hat?

nope, I think this is the case for all goodie bags; everyone gets the same prize.

what's the point of having a goodie bag if everyone ends up with the same prize? Kind of defeats the purpose of the goodie bag... might as well just give the house hat thing just like that.

Well, when you go to a party, everyone gets the same thing in their goodie bags. I think it's fine.

Haunted House Hat. OK, almost ALL: the items gotten from free goodie bags SUCK. Except for foreground items like the giant candle pillars and the candy cane foreground item. But still, WHAT'S UP WITH THE STUPID HATS?

My Kougra might wear it though, since he's rather weird and might actually like that hat. The other pets would go o_O at him. But when do they not? :laughingsmiley: