Asked for lost password

Lady Lyuba

So..I got logged out of my side with a passwrod I couldn't remember. I KNOW I changed it in the past, and it is the changed password I can't remember. So I requested my password, and when they gave me my password, it was the old password.

Now what do I do?

I don't think it's possible for them to give you the wrong password, once you've changed it.

My only solution is to send in a ticket to them by your main.

But I KNOW I changed my password to that account, how could they have given me my old password!? Anyway, I sent a ticket from my main, requesting account access, I could also send a bug report.

I don't think it's possible for them to give you the wrong password, once you've changed it.

It is a glitch that is going around.

Two weeks ago, I tried to send a friend a NC Item but it kept telling me my password was wrong. I know that was typing it in. I even copied and pasted it and it wouldn't accept.

I sent a Forgot Password request and it sent me my old password from a week ago (had just changed it before.)

Typed that in and it worked.

I went back and re-changed my password with no problems after that.

But I KNOW I changed my password to that account, how could they have given me my old password!? Anyway, I sent a ticket from my main, requesting account access, I could also send a bug report.

Did you at least try logging in with the password they sent you before submitting a ticket requesting access? :guiltysmiley:

It is a glitch that is going around.

Two weeks ago, I tried to send a friend a NC Item but it kept telling me my password was wrong. I know that was typing it in. I even copied and pasted it and it wouldn't accept.

I sent a Forgot Password request and it sent me my old password from a week ago (had just changed it before.)

Typed that in and it worked.

I went back and re-changed my password with no problems after that.

It DID!? o_O Well, I feel reassured now....somewhat...and i also assumed it wouldn't work. I hope it does...here goes nothing.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Hanuted Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

This is a duplicate topic made by the user concerning passwords.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Hanuted Neomysterion if you have any questions regarding this action.