Logged Out on Sides Without Password

Lady Lyuba

So I forgot to feed my pets earlier tonight, I was supposed to feed them hours ago, so I log into the account on this browser (IE) and when I click on my Xweetok to feed him I'm greeted with the login page!!!!!!!!!

I don't have my password anymore to this account! Help! Not only that but it's to an email I have a difficulty getting into.

IT'S TIMES LIKE THESE I WISH I USED THE NEOLODGE AND NOT THE SOUP KITCHEN!

Please tell me this is just a glitch. PLEASE!

So I asked for my password, but I don't think TNT gave me the right one!!!!!!

OMG! That's really bad!

Quick! How about checking the other browsers first? Might it help?

It looks like I'm still logged into the other browsers. IE just hates me. How could it do this to me? I just can't have my pets get depressed because I can't log in and feed them!

I'm still furious with myself for forgetting to feed my pets in the first place. Can you stay in Neo just fine? Are other people having the same problem?

Mine works fine.

I'm not sure what other ways there is... I'm so sorry I can't help you! :guiltysmiley:

Well does this mean I could have been CGed? Is that why this happened when I tried to feed my pets? Why does Neopets do this!?

Can you log in with the different password that Neopets sent you? If so, log in and change the password to something else. Log out, then log in using the new password.

Well does this mean I could have been CGed? Is that why this happened when I tried to feed my pets? Why does Neopets do this!?

It certainly is a possibility but not guaranteed.

Snarky posted here a while ago saying if you keep getting randomly logged out to clear your browser cache/cookies.

Can you log in with the different password that Neopets sent you? If so, log in and change the password to something else. Log out, then log in using the new password.

It certainly is a possibility but not guaranteed.

Snarky posted here a while ago saying if you keep getting randomly logged out to clear your browser cache/cookies.

Do you REALLY think I'll be able to use the password Neopets sent me? Are you SURE? And what if it doesn't work? What then?

Mine works fine too. I hate IE, so I don't use it.

Regarding the password... I'll reply on the other one. xD

And I hate IE too, with a passion. Unfortunately it was the only browser available for that account to be logged in to.

If you have trouble remembering your passwords, like me then you could do what I do. For unimportant sites such as neopets, I have my passwords in a word document on my computer and update it with every password change. This helps me remember all the phrases I use. You could do the same thing and you could also write them down on a piece of paper and put them in a safe place like your dresser that way you'll be able to find them when you need them. I don't record my password on my computer for my email account or my online banking, those are tucked away in a safe spot.

Good luck getting account access!

If you have trouble remembering your passwords, like me then you could do what I do. For unimportant sites such as neopets, I have my passwords in a word document on my computer and update it with every password change. This helps me remember all the phrases I use. You could do the same thing and you could also write them down on a piece of paper and put them in a safe place like your dresser that way you'll be able to find them when you need them. I don't record my password on my computer for my email account or my online banking, those are tucked away in a safe spot.

Good luck getting account access!

I do the same thing as you most of the time.