Add or Subtract 2011

jumpingbeans

Side note....

I'm likely going to do a PHP version of this game for one of my class (project is due next week and I was lacking of inspiration.)

Congrats Morgan and Anime <3

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finished the graphic. Not gonna lie, but it took me like an hour to figure out what I wanted to put on there. :P

Basically, if you're a female and you posted in this topic I put your username on the graphic regardless of whether you contributed to the count or not. :)

359ikqq.png

From what I've seen, most games involve several days of sporadic posting by anywhere from three to 7 people at a time. Morgan and I spent two solid hours posting numbers back and forth while studying, at an approximate rate of 1 post every 15 seconds. We... don't really want to do that again. xD

It depends on your gender... which in this case, it's unknown. No, you aren't allowed do anything that crazy. :whistle:

The game starts like:

If you're a male, you subtract ONE every time you post; if it reaches 0... the guys win!

If you're a female, you add ONE every time you post; if it reaches 1000... the girls win!

Something like that.

Darn! *snaps fingers* I love doing crazy things to numbers. :P

But I expected I'd have to declare myself one gender or the other and post appropriately. Maybe I'll join in the next time something like this starts. (But only if I won't be playing against Anime and Ruto. Wow!)