Add or Subtract 2011

jumpingbeans

Welcome one, welcome all the the Fourth Annual Add or Subtract Competition. In the right corner, the defending champs, undefeated throughout Aos's history, we have the boys. And in this corner, with a threatening glare, we have the girls, fiercer then ever. Who win will this year? Nobody knows...yet. For those who've never fought here before, here's how it goes:

The object of the game is to get the number to 0 if you're a boy, or to 1000 if you're a girl. You do this simply by adding or subtracting one, depending on your gender. The number starts at 500, and each post it goes up or down one. For example, the first ten posts might be:

499 (Boy)

498 (Boy)

497 (Boy)

498 (Girl)

499 (Girl)

498 (Boy)

499 (Girl)

500 (Girl)

501 (Girl)

501 (Boy)

Other Important Stuff

Because this goes so fast, if your post becomes wrong at the time of posting, please edit it to the correct number. :)

Graphics: If anyone would like to make graphics for the winners of this event, don't hesitate to tell me. If not, you'll have to do with my awful graphics. (See below)

Signatures: I have two signatures premade, but you're welcome to make your own. These simply state your determination to winning this well-known event.

Boys:AosBoysSiggie1.png

[topic='29782'][img=http://i848.photobucket.com/albums/ab44/beansjumping/AosBoysSiggie1.png][/topic]

Girls: AosGirlsSiggie1.png

[topic='29782'][img=http://i848.photobucket.com/albums/ab44/beansjumping/AosGirlsSiggie1.png][/topic]

So, without further ado, I know pronounce these Add or Subtract games open!

And it starts at 499!

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to change mine after the posts updated, so I changed it...that's why Spritzie's post is inconsistent. It should say 502.

So this is...