Deathly Union Costume Pack

Lady Lyuba

I find it a shame this beautiful costume went unannounced here, not even a topic about it in Neopets News! (on this forum, I mean.) What a shame, because I do have so much about it to say...

It's beautiful! I've tried it on my Acara and it just works perfectly on a Ghost pet like her, if you have a Ghost pet and NC, you should so get this item! It was MADE for ghosts! And zombie pets too...

And, those of you who have ever seen Corpse Bride, doesn't this superpack seem rather reminiscent of that movie? I sure was thinking "CORPSE BRIDE!" the entire time! Maybe this wonderful costume was inspired by that movie?

And, those of you who have ever seen Corpse Bride, doesn't this superpack seem rather reminiscent of that movie? I sure was thinking "CORPSE BRIDE!" the entire time! Maybe this wonderful costume was inspired by that movie?

I thought the EXACT same thing when I saw it! Corpse Bride. One of my best friends actually named her daughter after Emily. lol

I think the whole set is just gorgeous. I'm having trouble finding a use for it though. heh

Guest gabbyrahwr

I LOVE Corpse Bride. This also made me think of it. I want the items so bad, although I'm partial to the bouquet, although it is a pretty handheld. (:

I'm pretty sure it's an intentional reference to Corpse Bride. They do intentional references a lot with NC items. (Phantom of the Background makes me laugh every time.)

I agree, it's an amazing costume. The art is so pretty. Must resist buying it though, as I wouldn't have much use for it since my pets have already defined characters.

I've looked up the item information on Jellyneo and it is in fact a reference to Corpse Bride. I knew it, we all knew it! :D

And Leila, why not make it a Halloween costume for one of your pets? Who says that refined chatacers can't dress up for Halloween?

I've looked up the item information on Jellyneo and it is in fact a reference to Corpse Bride. I knew it, we all knew it! :D

And Leila, why not make it a Halloween costume for one of your pets? Who says that refined chatacers can't dress up for Halloween?

Well, it's not really in any of their personalities. They're not the "types" to dress up for Halloween. Also, my pet WickedWitch already looks so Halloween-y that I'd hate to change her for the holiday.

And besides, rationalizing that they can't wear was gonna save me from spending $6.50, so stop trying to talk me into it. :P

Well, it's not really in any of their personalities. They're not the "types" to dress up for Halloween. Also, my pet WickedWitch already looks so Halloween-y that I'd hate to change her for the holiday.

And besides, rationalizing that they can't wear was gonna save me from spending $6.50, so stop trying to talk me into it.

Oh, okay. And lol, I won't, I won't! Haha, I'll shut up about that now. ^^;

Corpse Bride? I've never heard of it!

I'm actually not surprised, that movie never was marketed enough. :P But, basically it is a stop motion film by Tim Butron about a guy who accidentally marries an undead bride. It's very cute and charming.

I love it! I first saw the preview on JN, after which I said to myself, "That's it - I'm getting this the moment it's released." Then when the news broke on the NC boards that it was out, that is exactly what I did. ;) I just find it weird that the matching background (which was released the next day, I think) isn't part of the pack.

Corpse Bride is one of my favourite movies ever! I was madly obsessed with it in 2005. :D

I know, it screamed corpse bride at me too, especially because the first time I saw it was on a Ruki. Although none of my pet's colour matches (can force my electric meerca in it XD), I plan to get the whole set in November just before it expires...but then there goes my NC...

I'm trying to restrict myself so I'm probably not gonna get the gb capsule for this month...but if I do, I'll have enough NC to also get the widgets...the gothic items were amazing too. I can't see why they stock up more of those kinds of items at the mall as well.

I am very excited to purchase this superpack. I fell in love with it right from the start. I'm looking forward to dressing up Frostgleam in it.

I am very excited to purchase this superpack. I fell in love with it right from the start. I'm looking forward to dressing up Frostgleam in it.

And I'm so dressing up my ghost pet, Blossom, in it too! Yay for ghost pets! (I knew you'd get this for Frostgleam, she is a lovely Ghost Aisha!)

This outfit is PERFECT for ghost pets. :)

• 4 weeks later...

And I'm so dressing up my ghost pet, Blossom, in it too! Yay for ghost pets! (I knew you'd get this for Frostgleam, she is a lovely Ghost Aisha!)

This outfit is PERFECT for ghost pets. :)

yeah I really love this outfit. it makes my beautiful glowing aisha (named after me!) :yes: look like the Corpse Bride. who here has seen that movie? i really liked it.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Don't bump topics that haven't received posts in 3 weeks or more.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Neomysterion if you have any questions regarding this action.