Predicting draik egg prices.

What I mean is that I would not wait close to Christmas to buy an egg.

Right now, they are deflating pretty fast (lost at least 500k in the past week.) But once we get close to Christmas, people will be shopping and buying more of them probably. The supply and demand law tell us that if the supply stays the same, but the demand increases, the cost goes up.

Even though draik eggs are deflating, I can't make myself want to get one. What I dislike is the fact that you have no say over what gender the draik will be. I wish the draik morphing potions were deflating instead of krawks. I don't like krawks at all.

Do you have the lab ray? Or know someone with the lab scientist as a battledome challenger?

They can change the gender for you!

Even though draik eggs are deflating, I can't make myself want to get one. What I dislike is the fact that you have no say over what gender the draik will be. I wish the draik morphing potions were deflating instead of krawks. I don't like krawks at all.

Do you have the lab ray? Or know someone with the lab scientist as a battledome challenger?

They can change the gender for you!

That and there is also the Strange Potion if you don't want to have your Draik's colour or species compromised. I'd say to change the Draik's gender, go fight the Lab Ray scientist or use a Strange Potion. They're spendy but not TOO spendy.