Can't get Helpful Zafara

bluewisp16

You're supposed to view the help page on Avatars right here (http://www.neopets.com/help_search.phtml?help_id=16) and refresh until you get it.

Okay, so It's not like you just refresh once? Tricky, I'll have to try again I guess. Thanks for the help!

You were right! I refreshed for about a minute and I got it! :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Haunted Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Don't double post, use the "Edit" button if you want to add something. The posts have been merged.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Lol. Thanks! I couldn't understand why I didn't get it originally, now I feel slightly stupid since it was very easy to get.

Congrats on getting the avatar! It always seems to take me forever with random avvies.

Random avatars tend to be like that. If you are using TDN’s avatar list then it’s VERY helpful. Some avatars require lots of refreshing, others require and action to be taken over and over again. Those are some of the hardest ones to get, for example, “imposter apple”. You get it when you go apple bobbing, and either gain an imposter apple, ot have and imposter apple and have it fall into the water. I’ve been to it every day, and only just got it the day before yesterday. Those are tough ones. Ones that require you to spend np (wheels, lever of doom) are equally terrible. Other avatars are found on site, there’s nothing you can do. For example, when the tooth faerie visits you or the sloth deems you worth of using his avatar, you will get them. However, there is NOTHING you can do to speed this process up. Completely random. Random avatars are a pain. :guiltysmiley: