Pet Question

Naamah D.

You can keep UP TO four pets on any of your accounts. HOWEVER apparently it is against the rules to adopt pets on your sides.

You can adopt pets on your sides, so It wouldn't be against the rules.

And you're also allowed to transfer NP over, or paintbrushes, so that you can paint them. :D Pet transfers are allowed, too.

The main rules with sides are that you can't earn NP, or do dailies, because that would give you an unfair advantage over others.

HOWEVER apparently it is against the rules to adopt pets on your sides.

No, it's not. This probably means the account is not four months old yet, but sides can adopt pets, just basic colours and common species, and they have to be under level 2. Painted pets; limited edition and restricted species, and level 3 or higher pets cannot be adopted by accounts under 4 moths of age.

Will I get in trouble if I only keep one pet on my main more than one on my sides?

I don't think we are understanding what you mean. Could you rephrase that, please? You meant, only ONE pet on your main account, and on your side account up to four or less? That's allowed. I don't think anybody else here understood what you meant.