Welcome to October!

hrtbrk

TDN welcomes you to the month of October!

Links: Home | Battlepedia | Customization | NeoAvatars | Forums

This month, we have these events:

• Grarrl Day on October 4th
  • Eyrie Day on October 10th
  • Bori Day on October 13th
  • Jetsam Day on October 16th
  • Symol Day on October 23rd
  • Korbat Day on October 26th
  • Halloween on October 31st

Other things to do: Dailies | Monthly Freebies | Faerie Crossword | Pet Transfers

October! :woot: *cheers*

I like october. Firstly because it means: Exams soon to be over! And secondly, My Birthday. Which is much less important - because of exams and such, all my friends forget, and I tend not to get birthday presents. Hmm, yep, havent even celebrated last year's one.

But no matter, because MONTHLY FREEBIES. :D

Free foods I got this month:

Pastrami Sandwich

Orange Chia Pop

Dung Cream Sandwich

Chicken Cordon Bleu

Also, I can't wait for Jetsam Day, and I may give Nifuel some free training on that day. Also, I have a good friend who has a birthday on that day, too.

That was extremely fast. I find it weird that it is October now.

Currently I'm transferring pets between my accounts. Finally the day has come (and the freebies)!

Oh, and I can't wait for the Halloween event! :D

I like october. Firstly because it means: Exams soon to be over! And secondly, My Birthday. Which is much less important - because of exams and such, all my friends forget, and I tend not to get birthday presents. Hmm, yep, havent even celebrated last year's one.

Yay for exams being over soon! Next month and it's gonna be the holidays again! :D

Your birthday's on the 5th right (saw it in your profile)? How about a virtual present? :D

I have holidays in less than 28 days. :)

Virtual presents would be great. I never joined a forum before, so my birthday was wishless. :D

Me too! ^_^

Anything you want you want in particular for your birthday? ^_^

P.S I'm sorry if this is off topic!

Aiyah! October is finally here! :woot: ^__- I love this month. Seriously excited for freebies and for Decembers Advent Calander. I wonder what we'll get this year :eh: :laughingsmiley:

Wow, all of you are talking about can´t waiting for the time to pass... I don´t want to grow!!!!! Y.Y

well, jaja about the topic... It`s time for Oddbat_ayalat for recieve free training!!!

WOW! None of my pets picked Gross Food this time, I'm SHOCKED! Happily SHOCKED! :) But I still don't want KP to eat that Blumaroo Steak, he can have another Spooky Food, Besides, that's an avatar item so I might as well sell it. Anywhoot, Blankstarr got a Green Doughnut, Shuhune picked a Choco-Strawberry Muffin, and Blossom got a Chomby Head Cupcake. (Shaped like a Chomby's head, of course.)

Not only that but October is my favourite month of the year, because it's The Witches Month, as I call it, and it's all about Halloween/Samhain! Gonna be a faerie this year, hopefully I can get a dress, I'm looking for somehting medieval looking that is black and purple, and LONG. All the costume stores have stupid short skirts and are silly. >:( Not my idea of a Fae.

And omg Sweetdang, my birthday is in October too! :D Awesome!

I'm looking forward to Jetsam Day. :D There's definitely lots of pet days this month.

For freebies:

Aitvara: Chocolate Chip Cookie

Karathia: Beefy Broccoli

Odefy: Bacon Muffin

SpritzieBlue: Yeasty Bread

omigosh! halloween is coming up! I'm so excited. I can't wait to see what they have planned this year.